This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Talbot Road, Talbot Green, Pontyclun
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Individually Built Detached
- Spacious Family Kitchen / Diner
- Three / Four Double Bedrooms
- Three En Suite Facilities
- Garage & Good Size Drive
- Well Presented Throughout
- Talbot Green Village Location
- No Onward Chain
Offered for sale with no onward chain and situated in the highly sought after village of Talbot Green. This individually built detached property offers versatile and flexible accommodation presented to a very high standard and internal viewings of the property are highly recommended.
Offered for sale with no onward chain and situated in the highly sought after village of Talbot Green. This individually built detached property offers versatile and flexible accommodation presented to a very high standard and internal viewings of the property are highly recommended in order to fully appreciate. The property is ideally situated with easy access to the M4, Cardiff, Pontypridd, Vale of Glamorgan and Bridgend & is within walking distance to all local amenities and Talbot Green retail park. The accommodation comprises: Reception Hall, Lounge, Kitchen / Dining Room, Utility room, Cloakroom, Family Room / Bedroom 4 and a three further double Bedrooms all having En Suite facilities. To the front of the property is a good size Driveway and Garage and to the rear is a low maintenance Garden and sun terrace.
A good size Reception Hall with wooden flooring, feature staircase with newel posts and spindles. Return door to the Kitchen. Smooth plastered ceiling.
Lounge 12' 3" x 15' 11" ( 3.73m x 4.85m )
UPVC double glazed sliding french doors to the front elevation with access to the front sun terrace area. Feature fireplace with coal effect living flame electric fire to remain. Panelled radiator. Telephone point. TV aerial point. Smooth plastered ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Feature wooden flooring. Ample power points. Wooden skirting boards.
Kitchen / Dining Room 24' 7" x 10' 1" ( 7.49m x 3.07m )
A spacious family Kitchen / Dining room with a wide range of matching wall and base units with cupboards and drawers with limed oak doors, complimentary work surfaces and partial glass block tiling to walls. Feature glass fronted display cabinets. Built in double electric oven with electric hob and chimney style extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps. Smoke detector. Tiled flooring. Two ceiling light points. UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Wooden skirting boards. Space for table and chairs. Radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling. UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. UPVC double glazed door to the side elevation. Return door to the Hall.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 4' 9" ( 2.54m x 1.45m )
Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Stainless steel sink drainer unit. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Base unit with white high gloss doors, complimentary work surface. Tiled flooring. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
A two piece suite in white comprising: low level WC and wash hand basin with mixer taps. Radiator. Tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.38m )
UPVC double glazed sliding doors to the rear elevation giving access to the rear sun terrace area. Panelled radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling. TV aerial point. Wooden skirting boards. Walk through area ideal for storage, wooden panelled door to:
En Suite Bathroom
A modern four piece suite in white comprising: double shower cubicle with mains pressure shower, panelled Jacuzzi bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin set into vanity unit and low level WC. Smooth plastered ceiling. Extractor. Tiled flooring. Walls are part tiled. UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Family Room /bedroom Four 12' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed sliding doors to the rear elevation with access to the rear sun terrace area. Wooden flooring. Wooden skirting boards. Power points. Smooth plastered ceiling. Radiator.
Wooden skirting boards. Smoke detector. Smooth plastered ceiling. Power points. Wooden panelled internal doors to:
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Built in wall to wall floor to ceiling wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving, sliding doors with one being mirrored. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Radiator. Door to built in storage cupboard with shelving. Door to interleaves storage. Wooden skirting boards. Beneath carpet is wooden flooring. Wood panelled internal door to:
En Suite Shower Room
A modern three piece suite comprising: fitted shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Skylight window. Tiled splashback.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" into wardrobes x 11' 11" ( 4.55m into wardrobes x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling. A range of fitted wall to wall floor to ceiling wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving and one having a mirror finish door. Built in storage cupboard with shelving & telephone point. Beneath carpet is wooden flooring.
En Suite Shower Room
A modern three piece suite comprising: fitted shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and low level WC. Skylight window. Radiator. Extractor. Wooden floor and skirting boards.
Double opening gates to the block paved driveway allowing for ample parking facilities and access to the Garage (with power & lighting) via electric up and over door. There are two sets of steps leading to the front of the property and a paved sun terrace. Built in flower beds with attractive borders and plants and feature magnolia tree. Side access around to both sides of the property. Outside lighting. Outside cold water tap.
To the rear of the property is a paved sun terrace area with steps leading up to a decked area ideal for table and chairs. Side access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.