3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Gordale Close, Winnington, Northwich
like this property?Call 01606 623009
Distances are straight line measurements
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 66% Shared Ownership
- Popular Location
- Close To Amenities
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Spacious Lounge
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Patio / Garden
A three bedroom 66% shared ownership mid mews style property which is situated within the outskirts of Northwich Town Centre. Affording well appointed accommodation through out the property will appeal to a range of buyers and an internal inspection is recommended.
Situated within the popular location of Winnington is this 66% shared ownership mews style property, Affording generous accommodation throughout the property also benefit from off the road parking and a rear patio / garden. In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom / WC, Lounge, Kitchen Diner. to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property will attract a range of buyers and should be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
With a double glazed front floor with obscured window lights, side aspect double glazed window, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, doors to:-
Cloakroom / W.C
Fitted with a wall mounted wash hand basin and a low level WC. radiator, front aspect double glazed window.
Lounge 15' 10" x 14' 5" ( 4.83m x 4.39m )
With a front aspect double glazed window, feature electric fire with a wooden surround, stairway to the first floor, radiator, TV point. Door to:-
Dining Kitchen 14' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.39m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of wall mounted and base level units with work top surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer unit. Built in oven and grill with a four ring gas hob and an extractor hood with lighting over. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled effect flooring, built in under stairs storage cupboard. rear aspect double glazed window and a double glazed door opening to the back garden.
First Floor Laning
Loft access and doors to:-
Master Bedroom 13' 5" x 8' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.54m )
With a front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.59m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 5' 10" ( 2.97m x 1.78m )
Front aspect double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite which comprises: Panelled bath with a wall mounted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Part tiled walls, wood effect flooring, storage shelving, extractor fan. Rear aspect obscured double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway providing off the road parking for two vehicles and a paved pathway with shrub borders leading to the front door. At the rear of the property there is paved patio area with steps leading to a raised lawned area with fenced borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements