This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Rayner Way, Halstead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Property
- Cul-de-Sac Position
- Very Well Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Alarm System
- Off Road Parking
This very well presented detached property situated in a private mews location offers ground floor accommodation including fitted kitchen, lounge/diner & cloakroom. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms & bathroom. The property offers off road parking.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also within 45 minutes and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Double glazed window to side, stairs rising to first floor with storage cupboard beneath. Radiator, doors off to kitchen, cloakroom and lounge.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 9' ( 4.75m x 2.74m )
Recently fitted kitchen comprising base and wall mounted units, two floor mounted pantry units with space inbetween for American style fridge freezer. Work surfaces with tiled splash backs with inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, inset wall mounted central heating boiler. Space for cooker with stainless steel extractor hood above. Double glazed window to front, door leading to side access.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level WC, wash hand basin.
Lounge / Diner L - Shaped 21' 6" max x 17' max ( 6.55m max x 5.18m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator, TV & telephone points. Opening to dining area.
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Doors off to bedrooms and bathroom, airing cupboard, double glazed window to side. Access to part boarded loft via loft ladder.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.52m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 10" ( 2.13m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
White suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over. Vanity hand wash basin and low level WC. Fully tiled walls, double glazed window to side. Under floor heating, heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. There is a pathway leading to the front entrance door.
The rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing, commences with an area of decking leading onto the patio with steps up to the lawn . There are raised flower and shrub borders and a garden shed to remain.
The current vendor has advised that they have had planning permission for an extension above the dining room in the past although this has now expired.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.