3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbany Drive, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15
- Stunningly presented throughout - NO CHAIN
- Beautiful open plan living area measuring 22'8" x 25'2"
- Gorgeous master bedroom suite with en-suite and balcony with extensive country & canal views
- Three generous bedrooms with scope for a fourth
- Three reception rooms
- Approx 3/4 acre gardens extending to a canal frontage with a decked area
- Large driveway for 3 cars and single garage with electric doors
- Elevated views
- Recently reburished throughout having a contemporary design
- Gazebo and two large storage sheds
Window to front, doors to snug, study, WC and living area, tiled floor, laminate stairs to first floor with under bannister lights.
Study 2.54m (8'4") x 1.66m (5'6")
Window to front, radiator, tiled floor, alarm control panel.
Window to side, Storage cupboard with sliding doors, radiator, tiled floor.
Snug 3.61m (11'10") x 2.27m (7'5")
Window to front, radiator, recess under the stairs with shelving, tiled floor, television point.
Sitting/dining/kitchen 22’8” x 25’2”
Large picture window to rear with window seat, stunning glass fireplace which is elevated from the floor, under unit lights, television point, tiled floor, double doors leading to rear garden, space for large dining table and chairs, The kitchen comprises of an inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with base level unit below, further range of matching eye and base level units with Granite work surface over, range cooker point with hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, further appliance space, central free standing island, tiled floor.
Doors to bedrooms and shower room, tiled floor, access to loft:
Window to rear. Three piece suite consisting of a shower cubicle, close coupled WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, inset spot lights.
Bedroom 1 4.31m (14'2") x 2.23m (7'4")
Double doors leading to balcony with views over the garden and the canal, doors to en-suite bathroom, wood flooring, radiator, television point:
Two windows, suite consists of roll top bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, close coupled WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, wood flooring:
With beautiful views across the garden to the Canal.
Bedroom 3 3.20m (10'6") x 1.96m (6'5")
Window to rear, radiator, wood floor, inset spot lights.
Bedroom 2 9’11” x 12’9”
Window to front, television point, inset spotlights.
Wide driveway which is laid to stone providing access to the front door and the garage.
Metal up and over door, door to garden, power and light.
Cleverly terraced so every inch of this beautiful garden can be utilised, from the decked area there are a set of beautiful steps winding down to the large lawn area, raised beds, there is a further decked area with access to the canal, established willow tree, measuring approx ¾ of an acre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37287645.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Midlands South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.