2 bedroom apartment for saleLonglands Mews, Findern, Derby
Sold STC £159,950
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Sought After Village Location
- Garden To Rear
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Utility Room
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Allocated Parking
- No Chain
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this spacious ground floor apartment in the sought after village of Findern. The accommodation would ideally suit a first time buyer or those wishing to downsize to more manageable accommodation. In brief the layout comprises of - entrance hallway, lounge wit
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this spacious ground floor apartment in the sought after village of Findern. The accommodation would ideally suit a first time buyer or those wishing to downsize to more manageable accommodation. In brief the layout comprises of - entrance hallway, lounge with patio doors to a garden area, modern fitted kitchen with utility room, two good size bedrooms and four piece bathroom suite. Outside can be found a garden area with rear gated access and allocated parking. The property is well placed for access to Derby City and road links with the A38 and A50. Internal viewing comes highly recommended.
Accessed via secure communal area with laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator, built-in storage cupboard, entry phone system and recess spotlighting.
Lounge 12' 9" x 17' 11" ( 3.89m x 5.46m )
Having double glazed windows and double glazed door to the rear giving access to the garden area, gas central heating radiator, recess spotlighting and TV point.
Kitchen/diner 12' 7" x 12' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.91m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with roll top preparation work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integral oven and hob with extractor hood over, integral fridge and freezer, recess spotlighting, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front and door to:
Utility Room 8' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.91m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 8' 10" x 13' 3" ( 2.69m x 4.04m )
Having double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 7' 10" x 13' 1" ( 2.39m x 3.99m )
Having double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and recess spotlighting.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of wash hand basin set in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level WC, shower cubicle and panelled bath, tiled walls and flooring, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail and recess spotlighting.
Can be found allocated off road parking and garden area with lawn and decking with rear gated access.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37312620.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.