2 bedroom park home for saleHome Farm Park, Church Minshull, Nantwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Luxury 2 bed, 2 bathroom Park Homes
- 100% Part-Exchange available
- Fully furnished & Landscaped Gardens
- Designed to your specification
- Rural setting
Park Home living offers the security of living in a small community, where neighbours are close at hand if needed. The layout out of these homes makes them low-maintenance and each home can be tailored to suit your own individual taste.
***Stately Albion*** Park Home living offers the security of living in a small community, where neighbours are close at hand if needed. The layout out of these homes makes them low-maintenance and each home can be tailored to suit your own individual taste. Gardens can be landscaped to each homeowners requirements and each home includes private allocated parking alongside. All homes are connected to water, electricity and mains gas and have double glazing & central heating throughout.
100% PART-EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
Take the hassle out of moving by taking advantage of the part-exchange scheme available. 100% market value paid for your property in exchange for a brand new park home, a guaranteed buyer & no estate agent's fees to pay for selling yours. (Terms & conditions apply).
The Countrywide Park Homes Part-Exchange scheme offers one of the simplest and fairest house part exchange schemes you'll find in the UK today. Your existing property can be used in part-exchange for your brand new home, helping to facilitate a fast and easy move with no complicated chain and a guaranteed buyer. ASK US FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE SCHEME.
Alvanley Park has permanent residential license and residents are offered the security of tenure in accordance to the 1983 Mobile Homes Act.
Children under 18 are not permitted as permanent residents.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37333278.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF104861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.