5 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, Bracebridge Heath, Lincoln
Sold STC £330,000
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Extensively Lawned Garden with Open Field Views
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated within the ever popular and amenable village of Bracebridge Heath is this beautifully presented and spacious five bedroom detached family home benefiting from off-road parking for multiple vehicles, integral garage, an extensively lawned rear garden with open field views and two ensuites.
Situated within the ever popular and amenable village of Bracebridge Heath is this beautifully presented and spacious five bedroom detached family home benefiting from off-road parking for multiple vehicles, integral garage, an extensively lawned rear garden with open field views, two ensuites and three reception rooms. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Conservatory, Dining Room, Kitchen, Pantry, Utility, Cloakroom, Four Bedrooms to the First Floor with Two Ensuites and a Cloakroom and a further Bedroom and Office/Study to the Second Floor. The village of Bracebridge Heath itself benefits from a wide range of local amenities and excellent transport links to the historical cathedral city of Lincoln and beyond. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed front entrance door, double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed window into the Lounge and a door leading into:-
Having stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect into the Entrance Porch, two double glazed windows to the side aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators and a feature fireplace with decorative brick surround. Double doors into:-
Being of part uPVC, part brick built construction with tiled flooring and double doors leading out to the rear garden.
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, power points and coving.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a range cooker with feature brick surround and space and plumbing for further appliances; complete with tiled splashbacks, recess lighting, ceramic tiled flooring, a double glazed window to the rear aspect and ample space for a dining table and chairs.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and fitted shelving.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and space and plumbing for a washing machine; complete with tiled flooring, a double window and door to the rear aspect, door into the Cloakroom and further door giving access to the Integral Garage.
With low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin; complete with tiled flooring and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising to the second floor, airing cupboard and doors giving access to four bedrooms, cloakroom and family bathroom.
Being fitted with a modern five piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, bidet, shower cubicle and a raised free standing bath with shower attachment; complete with fully tiled walls and flooring and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin; complete with tiled flooring and recess lighting.
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear, two wall mounted panel radiators, recess lighting, loft access and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and shower cubicle; complete with tiled splashbacks and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wall to ceiling mounted panel radiator and a range of fitted storage cupboards.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a ranged of fitted wardrobes. Opening into:-
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a shower cubicle; complete with tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, airing cupboard and access to the fifth bedroom and office/study.
Office / Study
Having a double glazed Velux window to the side aspect, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes.
To the front of the property there is driveway providing ample off-road parking in front of the integral garage and a block paved area with small lawned areas enclosed by hedgerow. The rear garden is extensively laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and fruit trees and two garden sheds; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters whilst benefiting from open field views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37333368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR108911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.