2 bedroom terraced house for saleNewark Road, Lincoln
- Bay Fronted Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Popular Residential Location
- Close to Local Amenities & Schooling
- Ideal FTB/Investment Opportunity
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this two bedroom bay fronted mid-terrace property benefiting from a wide range of local amenities and schooling, a low maintenance rear garden, two reception rooms and excellent transport links.
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this two bedroom bay fronted mid-terrace property benefiting from a wide range of local amenities and schooling, a low maintenance rear garden, two reception rooms and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Lounge, Inner Hall, Dining Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom/Utility, Two Bedrooms to the First Floor and Family Bathroom. The property represents an ideal opportunities for first time buyers and investors.
Lounge 11' 4" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.45m max x 3.28m max )
With uPVC front entrance door, a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wood laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, fireplace with brick surround, power and TV points and a door leading into:-
Having stairs rising to the first floor and a door leading into:-
Dining Room 11' 2" x 9' 4" plus recess ( 3.40m x 2.84m plus recess )
With archway into the Kitchen, arched serving hatch, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and under stairs storage.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a composite sink and drainer, space and plumbing for various appliances, a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a door leading out to the courtyard and a further door leading into:-
With low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, laminate flooring and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.56m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, corner shower cubicle and a panelled bath; complete with wall mounted panel radiator and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.53m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
To the front of the property there is a paved area with wall frontage and pathway leading to the front entrance door. The rear garden is low maintenance and enclosed to perimeters with the benefit of outdoor storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37333389.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.