3 bedroom detached house for saleHillmorton, Ingleby Barwick
Offers in Region of
- A Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Residence
- Occupying a Generous Corner Plot with Impressive Gardens to Front, Side & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Extensive Lounge with Electric Fire, Solid Wood Flooring & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Separate Dining Room with Bay Window to the Front
- Kitchen with Attractive Fitted Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes & an Ensuite Shower Room
- Two Further Generous Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting within this Popular Modern Development
A deceptively spacious three bedroom detached residence. Occupying a generous corner plot with
impressive gardens to front, side and rear, driveway and single garage. Comprises: hallway, extensive lounge with electric fire, solid wood flooring and double glazed French doors to the rear garden, separate dining room with bay window to the front, kitchen with attractive fitted units and built in oven and hob, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an En-suite shower room, two further generous bedrooms and family bathroom with white three piece suite. Gas central heating system and double glazing. Pleasant cul-de-sac setting within this popular modern development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37333407.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING150380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.