6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Vale, Ringwood Estate, Fortis Green
- 3100Sq Ft
- 5/6 Bedrooms
- 462 sq ft Kitchen
- Loft Room
- Garden in excess of 100 ft
- Study and games room
Do you want to be close to Fortismere School? Would you benefit from flexible space which would allow for multi-generational living? Is a West facing, fully enclosed garden in excess of 100ft appealing? Do you need a floor for your teenager? Yes? You need to view this 5 bedroom 3 bathroom house!
This stunning home has been completely modernised to a very high standard.
Benefiting from a huge eat in kitchen/diner with granite worktops, high specification integrated appliances and patio doors leading out onto the beautiful rear garden.
The receptions further benefit from a wood burning fireplace and bespoke carpentry shelving.
The bedrooms include bespoke fitted wardrobes offering ample storage space.
The large en-suite and two bathrooms have been designed to a very high standard with stone sinks, granite tops and a newly installed mega-flow system.
Reception 13' 8" Max x 13' 4" ( 4.17m Max x 4.06m )
Dining Room 18' x 12' 7" ( 5.49m x 3.84m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 22' x 21' ( 6.71m x 6.40m )
Bedroom One 18' 13 x 5' ( 5.49m 13 x 1.52m )
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 12' 6" ( 4.37m x 3.81m )
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.18m )
Bedroom Four 14' 5" x 7' 4" ( 4.39m x 2.24m )
Bedroom Five 8' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.26m )
Bedroom Six 23' 4" x 13' 9" ( 7.11m x 4.19m )
Bedroom Seven 14' 7" x 8' 6" ( 4.45m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37343373.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUH102840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.