3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHawthornden Gardens, Uttoxeter
- REFURBISHED Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms. En Suite Bathroom to Master
- Breakfast Kitchen. Lounge. Shower Room
- Double Garage. Driveway. Gardens
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION. No Chain
EARLY VIEWING is essential of this detached bungalow which has been SUPERBLY REFURBISHED by its current owner in brief comprises: THREE BEDROOMS, master with en suite bathroom, lounge, breakfast kitchen & shower room. DOUBLE GARAGE & WORKSHOP, brick built shed, gardens and driveway. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
This detached SPACIOUS BUNGALOW has been SUPERBLY REFURBISHED to a high standard and is situated in a sought after location of Uttoxeter. Uttoxeter having good schools, excellent road and rail links, local shopping and a newly refurbished sports and leisure centre together with cinema, bowling alley and ice rink. In brief the accommodation comprises: THREE BEDROOMS, master with en suite bathroom, lounge, breakfast kitchen and shower room. Outside there is a DOUBLE GARAGE and WORKSHOP, brick built shed and gardens to the front and side with driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. The property is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN and EARLY VIEWING is highly recommended to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation that is on offer.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and leads to:
Upvc Entrance Door:
Spacious Entrance Hallway:
With central heating radiator; doors off to:
Lounge: 24' 11" x 10' 11" ( 7.59m x 3.33m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear elevation; two central heating radiators; feature fireplace with wooden surround and marble effect insert housing a coal effect gas fire.
Breakfast Kitchen: 11' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.23m )
A fitted kitchen comprising enamel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary Oak work surface above; matching eye level units; electric oven with hob; cooker hood; integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer; central heating radiator; double glazed window to the side elevation; tiled flooring; uPVC door leading out to:
With tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three / Dining Room: 10' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.46m )
With double glazed patio doors leading to the front patio area; central heating radiator.
Bedroom One: 16' 1" x 8' 1" ( 4.90m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; door leading into:
White suite comprising bath with wall mounted electric shower over; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; extractor fan; spot lights; part tiling; roof light.
Bedroom Two: 13' 1" into bay x 9' 1" max ( 3.99m into bay x 2.77m max )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
With double shower cubicle; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator; shaver point.
To the front of the property is a paved patio area, a raised lawned area with hedge boundaries and also raised beds for potential vegetable patch, brick and tile shed. To the side is a mature shrubs, lawned area and fruit trees. To the rear is a driveway providing parking for several vehicles with gated access.
Double Garage: 15' 9" x 15' 6" ( 4.80m x 4.72m )
With two up and over doors.
Workshop: 14' 8" x 10' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.12m )
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn left into High Street, left again into Smithfield Road, proceeding out along Smithfield Road, turning right into Holly Road, first left into Hawthornden Avenue and third left into Hawthornden Gardens where the property can be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37343595.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.