5 bedroom detached house for saleHall Lane, Upminster, Essex, RM14
- FULL BROCHURE CAN BE VIEWED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
- ENTRANCE PORCH & RECEPTION HALL 11' X 9'6"
- LOUNGE 24'1" X 14'5" MAXIMUM, DINING ROOM 14' X 12'10"
- STUDY 9'6" X 6'6", CONSERVATORY 14' X 10'
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM/GUEST BEDROOM 12'10" X 9'3" WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM 27' X 24' OVERALL, UTILITY ROOM, LOBBY & STORE ROOM
- FIVE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC & FAMILY BATHROOM/WC
- IN & OUT DRIVEWAY, ATTACHED DOUBLE WIDTH GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP/STORE ROOM TO THE REAR 14'4" X 5'8"
- SECLUDED REAR GARDEN WITH EXTENSIVE LAWNS ACROSS TO WOODLAND
Superbly located within this semi rural yet very convenient location is this five bedroom detached character property. In brief the accommodation incorporates five double bedrooms, two with en suite bathroom or shower rooms plus a family bathroom of 11'2" x 8'7". The accommodation to the ground floor is off an oak panelled reception hall with ground floor cloakroom and incorporates four separate reception rooms being a lounge 24'1" x 14'5", dining room 14' x 12'10", a study of 9'6" x 6'6" and conservatory 14' x 10'. A particular feature of the property is the open plan kitchen/family room measuring 27' x 24' overall. The accommodation incorporates a fifth double bedroom to the ground floor with en suite shower room and a further bedroom/study to the first floor. To one side of the house there is a double width garage 24' x 17'2" with workshop and store room to the rear. The property also affords a separate utility room. To the front, the property enjoys a wide road frontage incorporating a block paved in and out driveway. To the rear, the garden is completely secluded, of an irregular shape and backs directly onto very well kept grounds and gardens with views across to woodland. It is only by personal inspection that the plot, location and size of accommodation can be fully appreciated. Ref No. 4565-15 EPC E.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37349316.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4565-15. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Estates, Hornchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.