3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHollin Lane, Calder Grove, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Remarkable 3 Bed Detached Bungalow
- Extended property providing generous size family room
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Dining kitchen and separate utility room
- Enclosed rear garden with high degree of privacy
- Very well presented
- Viewing is essential to appreciate all this property has to offer
This well presented 3 Bed DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW with generous EXTENSION provides versatile space and spacious accommodation throughout. Set back from the roadside, Situated in the popular area of Calder Grove.
This remarkable three bedroom detached true bungalow could be perfect for you. Very well presented with spacious accommodation throughout including three well proportioned bedrooms. There is a generous extension providing a versatile space for another separate family area, currently used as a snooker room with enough space to house a full size snooker table. This delightful bungalow is set back from the roadside and benefits from an attractive rear garden with a high degree of privacy. Situated in the desirable area of Calder Grove, viewing is essential to appreciate all this fantastic property has to offer. The accommodation briefly comprises of spacious welcoming entrance hall with two storage areas, lounge and dining area, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, sizable contemporary house bathroom with ample storage. Inner hallway, spacious extension providing further family space, utility room and separate cloakroom. The outside there is a gated entrance to the attractive front garden with parking and garage. The rear there is an enclosed very well maintained lawned garden with patio this area also benefits from a high degree of privacy. The property is situated in the desirable area of Calder Grove providing an ideal location for the commuter requiring the northern motorway network.
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 6" ( 4.90m x 3.81m )
UPVC mahogany wood effect leaded double glazed bow window to the front aspect. Generous lounge area, contemporary feature gas living flame fireplace inset to the wall with a marble effect surround. carpets and radiator. Archway opening to the dining area.
Dining Area 10' 8" x 11' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.61m )
UPVC mahogany wood effect leaded double glazed window to the rear aspect. Carpets and radiator. Door access to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 10' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.33m )
UPVC mahogany wood effect leaded double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the attractive enclosed rear garden. A range of wall and base units in oak wood effect, rolltop work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer 1 ½ bowl. Built in electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood over, built in microwave. Radiator and lino to the floor.
With two mahogany real wood entrance doors with obscure glazed inset, one to the front elevation of the property and a rear entrance door provides access to the garden. Coving to ceiling and decorative dado rail, carpets. Door access to the family room and utility room.
Family Room 14' 1" x 22' 8" ( 4.29m x 6.91m )
Generous room with ample space, currently used a snooker room with the capacity to house a full size snooker table. Real wood mahogany French doors with leaded inset and double glazed leaded windows set either side. Decorative coving to ceiling, picture rail. Carpets and radiator.
Utility Room 9' 4" x 5' 2" ( 2.84m x 1.57m )
UPVC mahogany effect double glazed window to the rear aspect. Stainless steel sink and drainer with twin taps,.base units, partially tiled to the walls, lino flooring, plumbing for washing machine and space for a tall fridge freezer. The boiler is housed in this room. Door provides access to the cloakroom
UPVC obscure leaded window to the rear aspect. Lino flooring. Loft access for the extension. Partially tiled to the walls. w.c. and pedestal sink with twin taps.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.78m )
UPVC mahogany wood effect leaded double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the attractive garden. Coving to ceiling, carpets and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 10' 5" to robes plus recess ( 3.20m x 3.18m to robes plus recess )
UPVC mahogany wood effect leaded double glazed window to the front aspect. Range of built in wardrobes providing ample storage space plus fitted drawer units. Carpets and radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 8" plus recess x 8' 9" ( 2.03m plus recess x 2.67m )
UPVC mahogany wood effect leaded double glazed window to the side aspect. Built in wardrobes. Carpets and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.39m )
UPVC mahogany wood effect leaded double glazed window to the rear aspect. Spotlight to the ceiling. A modern and contemporary three piece bathroom suite comprising of sink set into a vanity style unit, mirror above with spotlight fittings set into the mirrored unit, sizeable bath with mixer tap to the side of the bath, shower above and extra shower attachment housed within the bath to the side, low level w/c. A range of storage units throughout the bathroom. Heated towel rail, fully tiled wall and tiled floor.
To the front of the property there is gated access to a neat block paved driveway with outside lighting. Beautifully presented with mature established boarders and two lawned areas. To the rear of the property there is a flagged patio area, an established well maintained garden with borders and hedged boundaries. There is a high degree of privacy to this attractive rear garden.
Integral garage with up and over door. Power and light. There is a window to the side and a side entrance door. Loft access into the house.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate continue onto Denby Dale Road/ A636, Continue straight on at the intersection with M1 at Junction 39, on entering into Calder Grove turn left into Hollin Lane where this property can be found on the right hand side identified by our 'For Sale' Board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37352637.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.