Commercial Property for saleChristchurch Road, Pokesdown, Bournemouth, Dorset
- Split Level Commercial Premises
- Very Prominent & Visual Position
- Sought After Area Of Pokesdown
- Large Front Aspect Display Windows
- Large Open Plan Basement Area
A superb shop unit currently tenanted and being run as a beauty salon. Situated over two floors, the ground floor shop frontage basement level has further space for clients and has a modern fitted kitchen area, and separate W.C. Situated on a busy high street location close to all amenities. Tenant currently paying £550 per month.
Lease: New 125 year lease
Service charge: As & When Basis
Ground Rent: £250 per annum
Buildings Insurance: £187.45 per annum
Tenant currently paying £550 per month
N.B. Under section 21 of the 1979 estate agency act we declare that the vendor is connected to Lovett International Estate Agents Ltd.
Property ref: 121_2090_3801191
17' 4" x 14' 4" (5.28m x 4.37m)
12' 8" x 9' 3" (3.86m x 2.82m)
6' 8" x 4' 4" (2.03m x 1.32m)
6' 8" x 3' 2" (2.03m x 0.97m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3801191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett Estate & Lettings Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.