6 bedroom detached house for saleDallington, Northampton
- Substantial detached house with accommodation of about 4,145 sq ft gross internal
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room with walk-in pantry
- Utility room, boot room and cellar
- Cloakroom and 2nd WC
- Four bedrooms on 1st floor
- Two luxury fitted bathrooms one with separate WC
- Study and two bedrooms, one with en suite shower room, to the 2nd floor
- Detached double garage
- Large walled and flat garden, in all about 0.52 of an acre
Edenhurst is a substantial detached house which dates back to the early 1900s and is situated on this sought after private road. One of the original houses to be built in The Avenue, The accommodation to the property amounts to just over 4,000 sq.ft. gross internal on three floors together with a useful basement with cellar, wine store and storage. On the ground floor there is a large well fitted kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops and three large reception rooms. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with spacious en suite shower room, three further bedrooms, and luxury family bathroom with separate WC. The second floor offers versatile accommodation with two further bedrooms, en suite shower room and fitted study.
There is a double garage with electrically operated up and over door, with power and light and a glazed door to the rear.
To the front of the property is an 'in and out' driveway each entrance having brick pillars. There is a central timber hand gate leading to the front door and a cast iron street lamp to one side. The rear garden has a greenhouse and timber shed (with electric light). The walled garden is mainly laid to lawn with borders together with a beech tree and a specimen tree. To the side of the property is a gravelled terraced area with an ornamental pond and water feature.
Edenhurst is located north west of Northampton. It lies approximately half a mile away from the small conservation village of Dallington where there is a recreation ground with tennis courts, bowling green, Dallington Lawn tennis club and Fitness First. Northampton railway station is approximately one mile distant and provides trains to London Euston in about one hour.
Northampton Town Centre 1 mile
Trains to London Euston one hour
M1 (Junction 15 and 15a) 4 miles
Milton Keynes 16 miles
Services: All mains services are connected. There is broadband at the property.
Local Authority: Northampton Borough Council
Tel: 01604 837500
Council Tax Band: 'G'
Viewing: Only by appointment with Jackson-Stops & Staff. Tel: 01604 632991
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NTH070096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.