This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Hollington Park Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Substantial Victorian Family Home
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Three/Four Receptions
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Study
- En-Suite To Master
- Extensive Gardens
- Double Garage
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this substantial & imposing six bedroom Victorian semi-detached family home, sitting on approximately ¾ of an acre of gardens with double garage & extensive parking available & is situated in a sought after area.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an opportunity to secure this substantial and imposing six bedroom Victorian semi-detached family home. The property has the benefit of spacious and versatile accommodation arranged over two floors with a breathtaking dining hall, fitted kitchen/diner, two further reception rooms and a study making up the ground floor with six double bedrooms including one en-suite bathroom, newly fitted family bathroom & separate fitted shower room making up the upper floor accommodation. The property sits on approximately ¾ of an acre of gardens with double garage and extensive parking available and is situated in a highly sought after and favoured residential area of St Leonards.
Wooden door into
Tiled flooring, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, high skirting boards and glazed window to the side aspect with door into
Comprising low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, dado rail, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect. Door into
Dining Hall 27' 9" into bay x 19' 11" max ( 8.46m into bay x 6.07m max )
Spacious & light benefiting from a wealth of original features with feature fireplace, stripped back original wooden flooring, decorative cornicing & ceiling rose, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and original bay fronted sash windows to the front aspect. Door into
Kitchen / Diner 19' 8" max x 15' 10" into bay ( 5.99m max x 4.83m into bay )
Modern and newly fitted kitchen comprising a matching range of wall & base units, worksurfaces with 1 ½ bowl sink & drainer unit with mixer tap over & splashback tiling, free standing double Range gas oven with five ring gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, space for dining, stripped back original flooring and wall mounted centrally heated radiator and bay fronted original sash windows leading out to the side aspect. Door into
Separate Utility Room 6' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.01m x 1.98m )
Plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 22' 10" x 14' 1" ( 6.96m x 4.29m )
Stunning original Victorian features, stripped back wooden flooring, feature open fireplace, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, single glazed French doors leading to the garden with original wooden shutters with a dual pane sash window to the side aspect with original working wooden shutters.
Reception Room Three 18' 8" x 13' 10" into recess ( 5.69m x 4.22m into recess )
Carved wood fire surround with inset open fire, original Victorian features including moulded patterned ceilings, cornicing & ceiling rose with picture rail, stripped back original wooden flooring, single glazed French door leading to the garden with original wooden shutters, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, TV point and further single glazed windows to the side aspect.
Study Area / Utility Room 12' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.67m )
Matching range of wall & base units, worksurfaces, storage cupboards, integral double electric oven and door to the side of the house.
From Entrance Hall, stairs rise to Half Landing with airing cupboard, further stairs rise to First Floor Landing with wall mounted thermostat, two wall mounted centrally heated radiators, door into
Bedroom One 19' 11" x 14' 2" ( 6.07m x 4.32m )
Feature fireplace with carved wood surround & cast iron inset grate, picture rail, TV point, telephone point, three wall mounted centrally heated radiators and bay window with five single glazed sash windows to the side aspect. Door into
Comprising Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps & shower, low level w.c, his and hers pedestal wash hand basins, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, partly panelled walls, floor tiles and single glazed leaded light windows to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 14' 4" ( 4.55m x 4.37m )
Feature open fireplace, two wall mounted centrally heated radiators and single glazed sash windows to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" max x 10' 1" into recess ( 3.28m max x 3.07m into recess )
Feature open fireplace, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and single glazed sash windows to the front aspect.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator, built in wardrobes and single glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Five 14' 11" x 12' ( 4.55m x 3.66m )
Feature open fireplace with cast iron hearth & grate, wall mounted centrally heated radiators and two single glazed windows to the front aspect.
Bedroom Six 14' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.52m x 3.78m )
Feature open fireplace, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and single glazed sash window to the rear aspect.
Newly fitted and modern suite comprising Victorian Roll top style bath, shower cubicle with overhead shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, tiled flooring, part panelled walls, spotlights to ceiling, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and double glazed windows to the front aspect.
Newly fitted and comprising double walk in shower cubicle with overhead shower unit, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled flooring, wood panelled walls, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and single glazed window to the side aspect.
There is a Detached Double Garage with up & over doors. The property is set within approximately ¾ of an acre of land providing gravel driveway with ample parking for many cars, extensive landscaped gardens with planted trees & shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.