2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirkdale Walk, Alwoodley , Leeds
Sold STC £149,950
- Semi detached house
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining area
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Gardens front and rear
- Driveway & Garage
- In need of some cosmetic updating
- UPVc double glazing & Gas central heating
A fantastic opportunity for a FTB or retired person who is looking for a property that is in need of some cosmetic updating. This semi detached house offers great living accommodation; including lounge/dining area, breakfast kitchen, two double bedrooms, house bathroom, gardens, driveway and garage.
This is a superb property for those discerning buyers looking to put their own stamp on a property. This semi detached house offers a lounge diner, breakfast kitchen, two double bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally there are gardens front and back and a drive with a garage. The front of the property offers great views over a small woods.
The property is located within easy access to local amenities at Moor Allerton shopping centre as well as King Lane. There is a park and ride with public transport links to Leeds City Centre and easy access to the Ring Road and A61 leading to Harrogate.
Upvc double glazed door to the side, Upvc double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard and door opening to...
Lounge 17' 4" x 12' 10" ( 5.28m x 3.91m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front, Electric fire on tiled hearth, stairs to the first floor and two gas central heating radiators.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.94m x 2.72m )
Upvc double glazed door and window to the rear, wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, part tiled walls, generous storage cupboard and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.63m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.69m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Upvc double glazed window to the side, paneled bath with overhead electric shower, low level flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls and gas central heating radiator.
To the front there is a small laid to lawn garden with borders for flowers and shrubs and a driveway leading to an attached garage.
The Garage has an up and over door, power and light.
To the rear there is an enclosed garden with borders for flowers and shrubs. There is a paved patio area leading from the kitchen.
There is a £1000 Buyer Incentive with this property. Please contact our office for further information on 0113 269 6226
From the office turn right onto Harrogate Road. Take the third exit at the 1st roundabout, take the first exit at the next roundabout onto the Ring Road. At the next roundabout take the third exit onto King Lane. Continue heading north on King Lane over the next roundabout and turn right onto Nursery Lane. Take the first turning on your left into Birkdale Drive, the first left into Birkdale Way, right into Birkdale Rise and then left into Birkdale Walk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37371752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRT102393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.