5 bedroom cottage for saleHigh Road, Carlton-In-Lindrick, Worksop
Guide Price £425,000
- GUIDE PRICE £425,000-£450,000
- GRADE 2 LISTED COTTAGE
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- EXCELLENT COMMUTING LINKS
**GUIDE PRICE £425,000-£450,000** William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this executive Grade 2 Listed, detached cottage in the village of Carlton in Lindrick. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the high standard this property has to offer!!
**GUIDE PRICE £425,000-£450,000** William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented executive style Grade 2 listed, detached cottage in the village of Carlton in Lindrick. The property was built in 1760 and was a barn and cottage originally, previously owned by the Ramsen estate. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the high standard that this property has to offer!! The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge with french doors leading to rear garden, fitted kitchen, dining room, conservatory, downstairs wc, FIVE bedrooms including en-suite with the master bedroom, family bathroom, stunning front and rear gardens with summer house and a green house, electric gate, gas central heating and double glazed throughout.
Close to open fields and woodland, all major road links for commuters and has local amenities, public houses and primary school
A wood panelled entrance door leading into a spacious entrance hall which benefits from two side facing Georgian style windows with deep sills, double bank central heating radiator and original beams, access to an understairs storage cupboard.
A door from the entrance hall leads to the Cloakroom which has ceramic floor tiles, a two piece suite which comprises of low flush wc, and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 14' x 9' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.82m )
A traditional style kitchen with Georgian style side facing window and stable door which leads onto a rear paved and stone built store. The kitchen has a variety of wall and base units, the base units are set beneath black roll top work surfaces which extend and incorporate a one and a half sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, five ring gas hob double electric oven with extractor fan set above. Separate integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, a wall mounted central heating boiler is set behind a matching door front. partially tiled walls and ceramic floor tiles. With an archway leading into the breakfast room.
Breakfast Room 8' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.62m )
Leading from the kitchen... A charming area with original beams to the ceiling and Georgian style French doors that lead into the rear paved area.
Lounge 20' 1" x 15' ( 6.12m x 4.57m )
An excellent sized lounge which is beautifully decorated, with original period features which includes beams and fireplace. The fireplace has a working log burner, with a brick inglenook style surround. Has two side facing Georgian style windows, central heating radiator, television point and Georgian style doors leading into the conservatory...
Conservatory 12' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.51m )
Georgian style French doors from the lounge lead into the hardwood constructed conservatory in compliance with the property being listed, side and rear facing floor to ceiling windows, tiled flooring, television aerial point.
Dining Room 20' 1" x 11' 8" ( 6.12m x 3.56m )
A generous sized room; which was originally two rooms with original beams, two fire places, one with log burner and stone hearth, the other with decorative arch, two double bank central heating radiators, two ceiling lights, television point and two double glazed with secondary glazing front facing windows.
Stairs & Landing
With an impressive gallery style landing, original beams and a decorative arch. With three side facing Georgian style windows, central heating radiator, access hatch to the loft which has power, light and ladder.
Bedroom One 19' 6" into recess x 13' 6" ( 5.94m into recess x 4.11m )
A larger than average master bedroom with both side and rear facing Georgian style windows one of which overlooks fields, original beams, television point, double banked radiator and a door that leads into the en-suite ...
Having a three piece suite which comprises of vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower above, fully tiled to the walls, extractor fan, downlights, central heating radiator and original beams.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.24m x 2.84m )
A second double bedroom with double glazed and secondary glazing front facing windows. With an original cast iron fireplace, beams, telephone and television point and a double central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
Currently used as a study, but could easily be used as a double bedroom. With a double glazed and secondary glazing front faced window, original fireplace and beams. With double banked central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.79m )
With a side facing Georgian style window, corner wardrobes and double banked central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.00m x 1.98m )
Currently used as a dressing room, could easily be used as a bedroom. Area with fitted wardrobes, built in airing cupboard, downlights to the ceiling and a double banked central heating radiator.
With a white four piece suite; which comprises of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and a separate shower cubicle. Tiled throughout with ceramic tiles, extractor fan and central heating radiator.
To the front of the cottage is a granite cobbled area, with gate for personal access and also an electric gate to the side of the property. There is ample space for parking. The main access door is to the side of the cottage and is located through a porch area.
To the rear and side of the property, which we understand from the vendors is a sun trap with south and west facing areas. It is a good size, which is private and divided into two main areas. The garden is mainly laid to lawn, with cobble stones, pebbles, shrubs, access through a decorative arched hedge leads to another entertaining area with a summer house. There is access to the gardens around most of the house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37375644.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS107839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.