2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePinfold Lane, Beesby, ALFORD
- Fantastic Development Opportunity
- 2 Bed Detached Bungalow Requiring Extensive Renovation
- Approx. 0.27 Acres (STS)
- NO CHAIN
- Popular Rural Lincolnshire Village Location
2 Bed Detached Bungalow, requiring a comprehensive scheme of Modernisation, with huge potential to develop & being of 'Non-Standard' Construction', set in a beautiful & sought after rural location, in the lovely Lincolnshire Wolds Village of Beesby, enjoying outstanding surrounding open countryside
Set in a beautiful & sought after rural location, in the lovely Lincolnshire Wolds Village of Beesby, enjoying outstanding surrounding open countryside views, The property, which reqiuires extensive refurbishment or development & is understood to be of 'Non Standard Construction', has accommodation which briefly comprises, Entrance Reception Hallway, Bathroom, Lounge, Kitchen & 2 Bedrooms, with Driveway & Garage, which is in need of disrepair, allowing parking for numerous vehicles & types, such as cars, caravans & mobile homes & well proportioned Gardens measuring approx. 0.27 acres (STS). The village of Beesby is well positioned for a number of East Coast resorts, the nearest being Mablethorpe, whilst also being ideally located for those wishing to pursue a more rural lifestyle, being close to the Lincolnshire Wolds, an area classified as being one of outstanding natural beauty. There is a wide range of amenities located in the close by Wolds Market Town of Alford, with the Queen Elizabeth Grammar School, a good selection of shops, pubs & restaurants, in addition to good transport links to Louth, Boston, Spilsby & Skegness. Must be viewed to be fully appreciate the scale of opportunity on offer.
With a double glazed front entrance door, loft access, built in cupboard and doors to rooms;
Lounge 10' 5" max x 15' 1" ( 3.18m max x 4.60m )
Being of dual aspect with a double glazed patio door to the front elevation and a double glazed window to the side elevation allowing for a good amount of natural light to the room, radiator and stone fireplace chimney feature.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 10' 5" ( 2.84m x 3.18m )
Fitted with wall, base and drawer units, space for appliances, inset sink with taps over, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation, glazed inner window and glazed sliding door allowing access to:-
Lean To Porch
Having a brick base, windows and an external door.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.15m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.20m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
With WC and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
With a double glazed window and fitted suite.
The property has the benefit of gardens to the front and rear, enclosed with fencing and hedging, driveway allowing off road parking for a number of vehicles and a detached garage which is in a state of disrepair.
The vendor understands that the property is of non standard construction.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37392678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG103698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.