4 bedroom detached house for saleChertsey Road, Redland, Bristol
A highly individual and special detached city home offering impressive accommodation and space - fitted and finished to an exceptionally high specification and further benefiting from secure gated off street parking, a garage, and a superb westerly-facing roof terrace.
Location: parallel to Whiteladies Road offering shops, cafés and restaurants within a few hundred metres and also handy for access to all central areas
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom/wc
First Floor: landing, sitting room, bedroom 2
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 1 (with en suite shower room/wc), bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc
Third Floor: landing, bedroom 4 (with en suite shower room/wc)
Lower Ground Floor: landing, utility room, study
Parking & Garaging: secure gated parking, integral double garage
Outdoor Space: rear garden, front and rear balconies, sun terrace
Completed in 2007, this striking and truly impressive home has been carefully designed for a city lifestyle
via a gated entrance and pathway leading beside driveway where there are several steps up leading to the covered front terrace and main front door to the property.
(60 x 54) (1.83m x 1.63m) oak flooring, period style radiator, part glazed oak double doors leading through to:-
spacious wide entrance with oak flooring, floor-to-ceiling mirrors on both sides, oak staircase leading up to first floor and descending to lower ground floor, doors off to dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom/wc and meter cupboard.
(front) (166 x 108) (5.03m x 3.25m) double glazed timber framed windows to front, oak flooring, period style radiator.
(162 x 142) (4.93m x 4.32m) beautifully appointed kitchen with a range of base and eye level gloss cream units with granite worktops over, inset stainless steel sink, waste disposal unit, inset 5 ring gas hob with ceiling mounted chimney hood over, 2 eye level stainless steel ovens with central microwave and warming plate beneath, integrated oversized fridge, integrated dishwasher, pop-up plug sockets inset into worktop, oak flooring, ample space for breakfast table, bi-folding double glazed timber doors to rear leading out onto rear balcony (which in turn has steps down to rear courtyard garden), inset spotlights, radiator.
low level wc with concealed cistern, wall-mounted wash basin with tiled splashback.
small window to side allowing natural light through landing and stairwell, double oak doors accessing sitting room, staircase continuing up to second floor landing, period style radiator, further doors accessing bedroom 2 and family bathroom.
(front) (186 max into bay x 158) (5.64m x 4.78m) beautiful sitting room with high ceilings, bay to front with central doors accessing balcony, feature recessed fireplace with gas fire, oak flooring, radiators, door entry intercom.
(rear) (168 x 1110 max narrowing to 86) (5.08m x 3.61m/2.59m) high ceilings, large glazed double doors to rear with Juliet balcony and windows over providing plenty of natural light, low level period style radiators either side of the door.
(1110 x 49) (3.61m x 1.45m) white suite comprising bath with system-fed rain head shower over, low level wc with concealed cistern, bowl style sink with mixer taps on wooden plinth, Travertine tiled floor and part-tiled walls, shaver point, inset spotlights, heated towel rail, small double glazed window to side.
doors off to bedroom 1 and bedroom 3, staircase continuing up to third floor landing, radiator, oak flooring.
(front) (160 max into chimney recess x 164 max into bay) (4.88m x 4.98m) bay to front comprising timber framed double glazed windows, feature fireplace with gas fire, recessed wardrobes, door entry intercom, radiators, door through to en suite shower room/wc.
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
(134 x 55) (4.06m x 1.65m) stylish en suite shower room with oversized walk-in shower enclosure with system-fed shower with system-fed rain head shower and further shower attachment, low level wc with concealed cistern, 2 bowl style sinks mounted on wooden plinth with mirrored splashbacks, built-in dressing area, Travertine tiled floor with underfloor heating, inset spotlights, double glazed windows to side.
(rear) (167 x 96) (5.05m x 2.9m) double glazed windows to rear, recessed double wardrobes, radiators.
large skylight window providing plenty of natural light through landing and stairwell, door entry intercom, wood flooring, door off to bedroom 4, part glazed double doors accessing front roof terrace.
(167 x 120) (5.05m x 3.66m) magnificent double bedroom with range of windows spanning the width of the room offering wonderful panoramic views over rooftops of Redland and Cotham towards Bishopston and St Andrews Park in the distance, inset spotlights, wood flooring, air conditioning unit, door accessing en suite shower room/wc.
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
(73 x 50) (2.21m x 1.52m) white suite comprising corner shower enclosure with Mira Sport shower, low level wc, wall-mounted wash basin with tiled splashbacks, Travertine tiled flooring, chrome effect heated towel rail, shaver point, further door providing access through to the roof terrace.
space for drinks fridge with worktop over, accessing sun terrace.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
oak flooring, radiator, door off to double garage, door through to lower lobby (which in turn has doors off to utility room, study and cupboard for technology and security equipment, part glazed door to rear accessing rear garden).
(118 x 76 max beneath stairs) (3.56m x 2.29m) built-in base and eye level cupboards with wood block worktop over, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, wall-mounted gas boiler, Travertine tiled floor, double radiator and corner airing cupboard (housing slatted shelving).
(61 x 56) (1.85m x 1.68m) windows overlooking rear courtyard garden, double radiator, oak flooring.
Secure gated parking to the front of the property with landscaped driveway leading down to double garage.
(240 x 163 max inclusive of staircase covered lower ground floor terrace) (7.32m x 4.95m) courtyard rear garden mainly laid to tiled floor with central tree, covered seating area closest to the property, outside tap, and steps up to raised balcony (also accessed from kitchen/breakfast room), secure cupboard.
BALCONIES TO FRONT AND REAR
(approx 17ft x 16ft) (5.18m x 4.88m).wonderful westerly facing rooftop terrace with ample space for entertaining and enjoying uninterrupted afternoon summer sunshine, outdoor power and lighting, outdoor speakers.
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
(1810 x 165 max inclusive of boiler cupboard) (5.74m x 5m) electric up-and-over door, corner cupboard housing high pressure hot water tank, power and light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
5. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
6. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
7. Please be aware that firstly, areas of prime responsibility (APR) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an APR this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37394345.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2506093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.