2 bedroom apartment for saleStrawberry House, Oak Street, HAWORTH, West Yorkshire
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF HAWORTH
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- CHOICE OF KITCHENS
- DESIGNATED PARKING SPACES
- YOUR VERY OWN PRIVATE BALCONY
Holroyds are delighted to offer to the market this exciting new development of just six contemporary stone built apartments. Offering buyers a wide range of choice and style designed with a modern buyer in mind, these spacious new homes offer the perfect blank canvas on which homeowners can reflect their individual style and are offered with vacant possession.
With each apartment offering its own unique design, apartment Three is on the second floor with the fantastic benefit of a private balcony ideal for summer entertaining, designated parking space and access to Communal tiered garden with landscaping and decking. Living/dining room with kitchen off, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom this spacious apartment would suit a wide range of buyers including young professionals and first time buyers alike.
Property ref: 121_2704_3969658
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37413093.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3969658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holroyds , Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.