This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Kingussie Drive, Glasgow
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Villa
- Two Public Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
An exceptional elevated semi detached villa enjoying a prime position within this much sought after residential locale.
Presented to the market in excellent order throughout this bright and well appointed family home offers generously proportioned accommodation which comprises of entrance vestibule, immediately impressive and welcoming reception hall, attractive formal lounge with bay window viewing to front, versatile family/dining room with patio doors leading to landscaped gardens whilst an extended galley style kitchen completes the ground floor accommodation. Located at first floor level are three bright and well proportioned double bedrooms and a family bathroom incorporating three piece suite. This property further features a system of gas central heating and double glazing to most apartments. Externally the property enjoys its own well maintained landscaped gardens which are located to front, side and rear, with the rear in particular incorporating a pleasant slabbed sun terrace and pleasant open aspects towards adjacent woodland. Offered to the market in true walk in order viewing is advised to appreciate the size, style and quality contained within.
Situated within this popular locale the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of shops within walking distance catering for day to day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from excellent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre, East Kilbride and surrounding areas. Excellent schooling may be found locally both at primary and secondary levels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.