3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigher Boskerris, Carbis Bay
- EFFICIENT CONTEMPORARY NEW BUILD
- LOVELY SEA VIEWS
- STYLISH SEMI DETACHED DESIGN
- THREE BEDROOMS WITH MASTER EN-SUITE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING VIA AN AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP
- FRAMELESS GLASS BALUSTRADE BALCONIES
- HOWDENS KITCHEN WITH NEFF APPLIANCES
- BUILD ZONE 10 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
- LEVEL GARDEN WITH BRICK PAVED DRIVEWAY
STUNNING NEW HOMES WITH SEA VIEWS
Two new builds built to a very high standard and specification by a very reputable local builder with efficiency in mind. They are built to a stylish & contemporary design allowing for large light & airy accommodation throughout with first floor balconies. These great semi-detached homes enjoy lovely sea views to Godrevy lighthouse & beyond and have many features including an air source heat pump, underfloor heating, frameless glass balustrade balconies, three double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and master en-suite, bathroom, Howdens kitchen with AEG appliances, ROCA sanitary ware,
hardwood internal doors throughout, storage cupboards, good size enclosed level turfed gardens and brick paved driveway. Situated in the popular village of Carbis Bay which neighbours the historic and picturesque fishing port of St Ives, the town centre of which is a little over 1.5 miles away. The range of amenities includes Primary School, hairdressers, dental surgery, churches, local grocery store with Post Office and Tesco's, all of which are within walking distance. Carbis Bay is fortunate to have on one side, and within a short walk, a glorious sandy beach, and to the other side peaceful countryside walks. Carbis Bay has its own stop on the St Ives rail link, which connects to the Paddington-Penzance line. The A30 is less than 3 miles away, providing easy access to the larger towns of Penzance, Helston, Camborne and the cathedral city of Truro.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI150176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, St Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.