1 bedroom bungalow for saleCarskeoch Drive, Patna, Ayr
Offers in Excess of £53,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Living Room
- Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
1 bedroomed semi-detached bungalow situated in the quiet residential cul-de-sac of Carskeoch Drive in Patna. Accommodation comprises double bedroom, living room, kitchen, shower room, front & rear gardens and driveway to the side providing off street parking.
Well presented, 1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in the quiet residential cul-de-sac of Carskeoch Drive in Patna. Entry throught the front door leads directly into the main hallway with great storage and access to the shower room, living room and double bedroom. The shower room is immediately to your right and to the front of the building and features a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, W.C radiator and good sized airing cupboard.
The double bedroom is to the rear of the property and benefits from a fitted double wardrobe with sliding doors, central heating radiator, double glazed window with views over the back garden and cabling for the TV aerial. The living room is front facing and features a gas fire, central heating radiator, multiple electrical sockets, TV aerial cabling and door access to the kitchen.
The kitchen itself is to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the back garden and has a range of fitted floor and wall units, stainless steel sink & drainer, three double sockets, washing machine and doorway access to the rear garden.
The property also has it's own driveway and front and rear gardens together with a utility shed in the back garden.
Lounge 14' 9" at max x 8' 11" ( 4.50m at max x 2.72m )
Bedroom 10' 1" at max x 8' 6" extending to 11' 2" ( 3.07m at max x 2.59m extending to 3.40m )
Kitchen 13' 1" at max x 8' 6" at max ( 3.99m at max x 2.59m at max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37432763.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR102052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.