2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrooklands Road, Hull
- 2 Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Popular Residential Location with Easy Access to Local Amenities
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge with Neutral Decor
- Rear Garden with Rear Access Garage
This lovely 2 bedroom terraced house is ideal for the first time buyer! Being well presented throughout with extended entrance hall, generous size lounge, fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom to the first floor. Internal inspection is highly recommended!
This lovely 2 bedroom terraced house is ideal for the first time buyer! Being well presented throughout with extended generous size lounge, fitted kitchen and 2 bedrooms. Internal inspection is highly recommended! LIGHTSTREAM IS AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY!!!
Popular residential location, Brooklands Road is located off Spring Bank West in West Hull area of the city. The area provides good transport routes, local amenities and a range of facilities.
With double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 9" x 14' 2" including stair ( 3.89m x 4.32m including stair )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen 5' 10" x 14' 2" ( 1.78m x 4.32m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, laminate roll top work surfaces with tile surround, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, laminate flooring, door to the garden and double glazed window to the rear.
With stairs from the ground floor.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' 3" plus fitted ( 3.56m x 3.43m plus fitted )
With double glazed window to the front, built in cupboard over stairs, television point and radiator.
Bedroom 2 6' 9" plus door recess x 7' 2" ( 2.06m plus door recess x 2.18m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and loft hatch.
Fully tiled bathroom with bath and mixer shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level wc, ladder style radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Enclosed front garden with gravelled area with small tree and hard standing path to entrance door.
Lawned rear garden with paved patio area, hard standing path and rear access gate via tenfoot.
Single garage with up and over vehicular door.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37440780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY104858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.