3 bedroom apartment for saleSomerville Avenue, London
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Open Plan LIving
- Harrods Village Luxury Apartment
An EXCLUSIVE, well presented three bedroom apartment in the much sought after HARRODS VILLAGE riverside development,
The apartment benefits from a twenty four hour concierge service at the entrance gates, seven days a week, a private health complex with a twenty five metre swimming pool, saunas, steam rooms, a gymnasium and a business centre.
There are also well manicured communal gardens and parking within a secure underground garage.
Barnes is famous for its Village atmosphere, restaurants, cafes, pond, opens spaces, Wetland Wildlife Nature Reserve.
There are excellent schools in the area and of particular note - St Paul’s, The Harrodian, The Swedish School and Ibstock Place. For younger pupils there is Colet Court, St Osmund’s and Barnes Primary.
Over the River Thames via Hammersmith Bridge, provides an additional comprehensive range of shopping facilities and access to the District, Piccadilly, Hammersmith & City and Circle line tube stations.
Kitchen/ Reception Room 7' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.26m x 1.93m )
Bedroom One 3' 9" x 3' 7" ( 1.14m x 1.09m )
Bedroom Two 5' x 4' ( 1.52m x 1.22m )
Bedroom Three 5' 4" x 5' ( 1.63m x 1.52m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37452525.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR102282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Barnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.