2 bedroom terraced house for saleLower Oxford Street, Castleford
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Street Parking
- NO CHAIN
- Requires updating
- Main Bathroom off one of the bedrooms
Situated on a popular street close to Castleford town centre is this two bed mid terrace property offered to market with no upward chain. In need of decorative improvement this property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Offered to market with no chain is this larger than average two bed mid terrace property which requires decorative improvement internally. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and the house bathroom off one of the bedrooms. The property has a flagged rear yard with space for a car and on street permit parking to the front.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 6" max ( 3.78m x 3.81m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front, gas fire in feature surround and fitted with two radiator, TV point and coving.
Dining Room 14' x 12' 6" into recess ( 4.27m x 3.81m into recess )
Fitted with a double glazed window to the rear. There is a gas fire in a feature surrounds and access to the cellar and kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 6' ( 2.62m x 1.83m )
The kitchen has a double glazed window to the rear and is fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work tops. It has a sink and drainer, electric oven and hob and is plumbed for a washing machine. The kitchen is finished with tiled walls.
1st Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 12' 5" into recess ( 3.84m x 3.78m into recess )
the bedroom has a double glazed window to the front of the property and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" into recess x 14' 2" ( 3.78m into recess x 4.32m )
The second bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator. there is access from this room into the ensuite bathroom
The bathroom is fitted with a double glazed window to the rear. There is a three piece suite comprising of a bath, hand wash basin and WC.
To the front of the property is a buffer garden with a wall bouldery. to the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with patio area leading from the house. This leads down to a second area with double gates to the rear access road that provides off street parking if required.
From this office proceed to the top of Bank Street carry straight across into Station Road and follow the one-way system onto Lower Oxford Street and the property is indicated by the for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37452735.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.