4 bedroom detached house for saleCholmondeley Way, West Winch, King's Lynn
Sold STC £230,000
- Four bedroom modern detached house
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Integral garage, off road parking & gardens
A modern detached house situated on a corner plot in the popular village of West Winch. The good sized accommodation offers two reception rooms, a good sized kitchen/breakfast room and four bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this modern detached house situated on a corner plot and offering four bedroom accommodation with en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. On the ground floor the property has a downstairs cloakroom, two reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room as well as an integral garage. Benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate.
Entrance door to:
BT point, radiator, stairs to first floor.
UPVC double glazed window, low level WC, hand was basin, ceramic wall tiling, radiator.
Lounge 18' 6" Max into bay x 11' 9" ( 5.64m Max into bay x 3.58m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, coal effect gas fire to marble fireplace with timber surround and mantel.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed french doors to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.62m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear, fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface and inset 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, exit door, radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine, fitted oven hob and extractor.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window, access to roof space, radiator, airing cupboard housing pressurised hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One 13' 10" To front of wardrobes x 11' 6" ( 4.22m To front of wardrobes x 3.51m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front, built in wardrobes, BT point.
UPVC double glazed window, double sized shower cubicle, low level WC, hand wash basin, radiator, spotlights, extractor, ceramic wall tiling.
Bedroom Two 12' narrowing to 9' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.66m narrowing to 2.77m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window, built in bedroom furniture, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 7' ( 3.00m x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, BT point.
UPVC double glazed window, suite comprising of bath with tiled surround and mixer tap, low level WC with concealed cistern, hand wash basin and double sized shower cubicle, radiator, extractor, spotlights.
The property is situated on a corner plot with gardens to front and side with mature plants, shrubs and trees, gate gives access to the side of the property and leads to the rear garden where there is a substantial patio with dwarf brick wall with gap leading out onto a lawned garden where there is a garden pond and a variety of plants to borders, driveway providing parking for two cars and leading to:
Up and over door, power and light.
Proceed out of King's Lynn along the A10 towards Downham Market and upon entering West Winch take the third turning on the right into Long Lane. Continue to the T junction and turn left and then turn left again into Eller Drive. Proceed along to the right hand bend where you will turn left into Cholmondeley Way and the property will be found on the right hand side as displayed by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37456221.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN108387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.