3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurchfield Road, Outwell, Wisbech
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms & Shower Room
- 21' Lounge & Sun Room
- Newly Fitted Kitchen & Separate Utility
- Front & Generous Rear Garden
- Field Views to the Rear
- Off Road Parking
- Property Is Of Non Standard Construction
NO ONWARD CHAIN! GENEROUS GARDEN WITH FIELD VIEWS TO THE REAR! Spacious semi detached 3 bedroom family home in the popular village of Outwell. The property has generous living accommodation with a newly fitted kitchen & off road parking
RECENTLY REFURBISHED & SPACIOUS semi detached three bedroom family home in the popular village of Outwell. The property has generous living accommodation with a newly fitted kitchen, off road parking, generous garden and FIELD VIEWS TO THE REAR. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 21' 11" x 12' into recess ( 6.68m x 3.66m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window. Feature brick fireplace. Electric heater. Doorway to Sun Room.
Sun Room 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction. UPVC double glazed doors to rear.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window. Newly fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurface over and incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Part tiled walls. Doorway to Utility.
Utility Room 13' x 10' max ( 3.96m x 3.05m max )
Three wooden windows. Wooden door to front. Tiled floor. Space for washing machine. UPVC double glazed door to rear.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window. Doors to Bedrooms & Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window. Wooden floor. Electric heater.
Bedroom 2 12' plus recess x 9' ( 3.66m plus recess x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window. Electric heater. Access to loft space.
Bedroom 3 8' x 7' plus wardrobe ( 2.44m x 2.13m plus wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed window. Built in wardrobe space. Electric heater.
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash handbasin to vanity unit and low level w.c... Tiled walls. Heated towel radiator. Airing cupboard.
Outside - Front
There is a front garden with pathway leading to the entrance door and to the utility room. A driveway to the side provides off road parking.
Outside - Rear
There is a generous rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, shed and FIELD VIEWS TO REAR.
The village and parish of Outwell is located on the western edge of the county of Norfolk which borders Cambridgeshire. The nearest towns being Wisbech (5 miles) and Downham Market (14 miles) where there is a main line train station to Kings Lynn, Cambridge & London Kings Cross. Amenities in the village include post office, shop, petrol station, fish and chip shop, public house, restaurant, hairdresser, primary school, church, chapel, village hall and playing field.
Please note that the property is of non standard construction (please speak to our mortgage consultant for advice).
Vendor advises that new carpets have been fitted in the lounge, sun room, stairs, landing and two of the bedrooms.
From Downham Market town centre, head west along the A1122 towards Wisbech. Upon entering the village of Outwell, turn left over the bridge by the church and take the second turning left into Church Drove. Continue along and turn right into Churchfield Road, where the property can be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37456377.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM106191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.