5 bedroom detached house for sale
Marine Parade, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
like this property?Call 01603 941091
Distances are straight line measurements
- Stunning views
- Spacious accommodation
- Prestigious location
- Five bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Must be viewed
An individual, spacious home, in an enviable location with superb sea views.
This individual home, with prestigious address, offers magnificent sea views from many of the rooms, which along with the flexible, spacious accommodation makes this a rare opportunity to acquire such a property. Spread over three levels this accommodation includes five bedrooms with the Master Bedroom having a separate staircase from the sitting room, and is served by its own Bathroom. On the ground floor there are four reception rooms, comprising a well proportioned formal Dining Room, drawing room with wide bay window offering views along the coast, as well as out to sea, a Games Room, with bar, alongside which is a Sitting Room. The ground floor accommodation is completed by the Kitchen/Dining room. Viewing is essential to appreciate the size, and outlook of this most individual property.
Glazed to one wall this hall offers open sea views, and a pleasant enclosed seating area from which to enjoy them. Glazed double doors lead into the Reception Hall.
Spacious hall, with high ceiling. Glazed double doors lead to the Dining Room, and Drawing Room, with a further door to the Kitchen/Dining Room. Stairs lead up to the first floor landing.
A wonderful formal Dining Room, with wide window to the front aspect offering sea views. Attractive exposed wood flooring, twin full height recessed display areas with shelving.
Kitchen / Dining Room
Another generous room, fitted with an extensive range of white base and wall units, as well as a dresser style display unit. Appliances include an electric hob set into the tiled work surface, with hood over and electric double oven. Inset 1½ bowl sink unit, windows offer views into the garden.
With door leading out to the rear garden.
A wonderful room, with magnificent, wide bay window which offers outstanding views both out to sea, and along the coast. The focal point of this room is the stone chimney breast housing an open fire. A further set of glazed double doors lead into the Games Room.
Currently housing a snooker table, and has wood paneling effect to the walls, and parquet flooring. To one end of the room is a wide, curved bar complete with stools. Behind the bar is a sink. Two openings lead into the Sitting Room.
Another pleasant seating or entertaining area with full height windows to the side aspect, and a glazed door to the front garden. An open tread staircase leads up to a landing area giving access to the Master Bedroom, Bathroom, and storage area.
Having glazed 'walls' to two aspects this room has breathtaking views, both over the sea and along the coast.
With bath, shower in cubicle, wc, bidet, and twin vanity wash basins.
With stairs leading up from the Reception Hall, further stairs lead to the second floor. There are two fitted storage cupboards.
A lovely bedroom, with exposed wood flooring. Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Double doors lead into an enclosed balcony area from where once again magnificent sea and coastal views can be enjoyed.
With wardrobes fitted to one wall, and wide window to the rear overlooking the garden.
Fitted with a period suite comprising bath, wc, and wash basin. Fitted storage cupboard.
Second Floor Landing
With square bay window to the front aspect, offering views out to sea, and along the cliffs.
With square bay window to the front aspect offering wonderful views both out to sea, and along the cliffs. Further skylight to the rear aspect.
With skylight to the rear aspect.
With shower in cubicle, wc, and wash basin.
The property stands back from Marine Parade behind ornamental railings, with gates that give both pedestrian, and vehicular access. A driveway provides parking, and leads to garage from the garage doors lead out to the rear, and to a storage area below the house.
The front garden is lawned with shrub beds, and ponds, steps lead up to the front door. To the rear the private garden is split into two distinct areas, one with a pleasant lawn, which leads down to a paved courtyard style garden, within the garden is a brick built storage building, and there is access to the boiler room.
From Gorleston High Street head south, joining Lowestoft Road. stay on this road, after passing Gorleston Garage turn immediately left into Avondale Road. Follow this road to the sea front, bearing right onto Marine Parade, The Links will be found on your right, shortly after passing Bridge Road on your right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements