4 bedroom detached house for salePaterson Road, Aviemore, PH22
- Entrance vestibule / meter cupboard
- Bright spacious lounge with fireplace
- Master bedroom with en-suite and further three bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Large open plan kitchen with appliances
- Dining room with French doors to garden
- Utility room with access to garden & garage
- LPG central heating & DG
- Integral single garage / storage
- Landscaped gardens to front, side and rear with two patio area’s
- Family home or holiday rental option.
This executive detached Four bedroom property is located on the fringe of Aviemore within walking distance of all amenities. It is exceptionally well presented and offers bright, spacious family accommodation over two floors. The property is ideal as a family home and is offered for sale in walk in condition with the added benefit of an integral garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37462802.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Highland Property Services, Aviemore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.