3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDalnabay, Silverglades, Aviemore, PH22
Offers Over £198,500
- Entrance vestibule with WC
- Sitting room / dining with open fireplace
- Refurbished kitchen with appliances
- Three bedrooms – with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom with electric shower
- Electric Night storage heating & Double glazing
- Secluded garden with patio & timber shed
- Detached single garage / tarmac driveway
Attractive three bedroom detached Bungalow with southerly rear facing situation in a corner Plot on the edge of the popular Dalnabay development at the northern end of Aviemore. This well positioned and easy to maintain property borders onto open woodlands and enjoys partial rear views to the Cairngorm Mountains. It is within a few minutes walk of the Dalfaber Country Club and Championship Golf Course and close to walks along the River Spey. The property offers a low maintenance garden with single garage, and a large rear patio.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37462901.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Highland Property Services, Aviemore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.