2 bedroom bungalow for saleGoldenhill Road, Fenton, ST4
- Traditional semi detached bungalow
- Bay frontage
- Gardens front and rear
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Two good bedrooms
- Spacious interior
- No Chain!
* Traditional bay fronted semi detached bungalow
* Benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and conservatory to rear
* Walled forecourt with small front garden
* Enclosed garden to rear
* Generous accommodation comprises: porch, hallway
* Lounge, fitted kitchen and conservatory
* Shower room and two good sized bedrooms
* No upward chain. Viewing recommended
PORCH : uPVC door.
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, spot lighting.
LOUNGE : 12'0" x 10'1" (3.66m x 3.07m) , Fitted carpet, feature surround, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM ONE : 11'6" x 10'7" (3.51m x 3.23m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, store.
BEDROOM TWO : 12'0" to bay x 11'0" (3.66m x 3.35m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window.
SHOWER ROOM : Shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling.
KITCHEN : 11'6" x 8'7" (3.51m x 2.62m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated oven and hob.
CONSERVATORY : 10'9" x 7'3" (3.28m x 2.21m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator, fitted carpet.
EXTERNALLY : The property stands behind a walled forecourt and has a small enclosed garden area to the front. Lean to, to the side. Enclosed garden to the rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via King Street turn right into Goldenhill Road and the property is situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_000643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.