3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSheepwalk Lane, Castleford
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £230,000
- Ample Off Street Parking & Extensive Gardens
- Potential to Extend
- Double Detached Garage
- Two Reception Rooms
** Guide Price £220,000 - £230,000 ** Situated on a generous plot is this traditional three bed semi with extensive gardens, double garage and further potential to extend and develop. Viewing is highly advised. NOT TO BE MISSED!
Oozing further potential is this spacious 3 bed traditional semi detached property occupying a substantial plot situated in the popular Townville area of Castleford. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining area, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally the property is set back from the road with lawned gardens to front and a concrete driveway providing ample off street parking and leading to the detached double garage. To the rear of the property is an extensive enclosed garden providing a high degree of privacy. This property will make a fantastic family home and has the potential to further extend.
Having a double glazed door to the front. Finished with wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator..
Lounge Diner 24' 6" max x 11' 11" max ( 7.47m max x 3.63m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front and double glazed patio doors to the rear providing ample natural light. This immaculately presented dual purpose room offers a welcoming living space. Fitted with a television point and a telephone point. Featuring a gas fire in a stunning surround. An open arch way leads through to the dining area which provides ample space for a dining table and chairs. The room is finished with coving, two radiators and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating a one and a half bowl sink with mixer taps and drainer. Integrated electric oven with electric hob and extractor unit. Plumbed for a washing machine and under counter space for a fridge. Finished with spot lights, part tiled walls and a radiator.
Conservatory 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
This PVCu conservatory provides additional living space and has French doors leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side. Stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor where there is access to the loft.
Bedroom One 10' to wardrobes x 10' to wardrobes ( 3.05m to wardrobes x 3.05m to wardrobes )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This beautifully presented master bedroom has fitted wardrobes to one wall and a further built in storage cupboard providing ample storage. Finished with coving, picture rail and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' to wardrobes x 9' 10" max ( 3.05m to wardrobes x 3.00m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. This second double bedroom provides fitted bedroom furniture comprising of wardrobes and matching drawers. Finished with coving and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 6' ( 3.66m x 1.83m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. Finished with a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin set within a vanity unit and W.C. Finished with coving, tiled walls and a radiator.
To the front of the property is set back from the road at the front. There is a good sized lawn with shrub borders. The generous driveway extends down the side of the property providing ample off street parking and leading to the detached double garage which has up and over doors to the front and is equipped with power and light. To the rear is a large garden offering a patio area and lawns with established planted borders.
From this office proceed to the bottom of Bank Street, turn right, turn right at the roundabout and bear right at the next roundabout towards Pontefract. Bear left at the roundabout at Glass Houghton and turn left at the next roundabout towards Ferrybridge. Follow the road up the hill and down into Sheepwalk Lane and the property will be identified by the For Sale board.From
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.