4 bedroom flat for saleNelson Street, Largs, North Ayrshire
Spacious, apartment with adaptable accommodation formed over two levels on Nelson Street. Appealing to a broad market sector, viewing reveals: communal entranceway with stairs leading to the first floor landing, reception hall with storage cupboard, rear facing well proportioned lounge with pleasant views up the Glen, similar dining room (or fourth bedroom), front facing kitchen with appliances. There is also a shower room on this level. Upstairs leads to bedrooms one, two and three plus family bathroom. Two of the bedrooms have recessed wardrobes. The property has gas central heating and double glazing.
EER Band D
• CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 7/03 @ 12 NOON*
• Spacious two level apartment
• required extensive upgrading
• very adaptable layout
• hall with large storage cupboard
• family lounge, dining room
• kitchen, shower room, bathroom
• four bedrooms
• gas central heating and double glazing
• private and communal garden areas to the rear.
• EER Band D
|lounge||14' x 11'4" (4.27m x 3.45m). |
|Kitchen||12' x 10'3" to max (3.66m x 3.12m to max). |
|Bedroom 4/Dining Room||11'6" x 11' (3.5m x 3.35m). |
|Shower room||8' x 5'5" (2.44m x 1.65m). |
|Bathroom||7'2" x 5'10" (2.18m x 1.78m). |
|Bedroom 1||10'3" x 10' (3.12m x 3.05m). |
|Bedroom 2||10' x 9'3" (3.05m x 2.82m). |
|Bedroom 3||10'4" x 9'2" to max (3.15m x 2.8m to max). |
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37492131.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAS150121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Largs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.