3 bedroom terraced house for saleOrmskirk Road, Pemberton, WN5 9DL
- Spacious bay fronted Victorian terrace
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Large bathroom
- Two reception rooms / hallway
- Fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- No upward chain / open to offers
- 1035 SQ.FT.
Once you set foot inside this property you are immediately struck by not only its size (approximately 1035 SQ.FT.) but by also how much character it has compared to other terrace houses in the area. Benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and no chain delay. Viewing is essential. You will be impressed straight away by the hallway which is a rare feature for many terraces. However this won't prepare you for the rest of the house which is much bigger than anything else you are likely to view in Pemberton within this price range, making this undoubtably excellent value for money. All the rooms are bright, spacious and feature high ceilings and includes two reception rooms which have been knocked through into one, creating expansive open-plan accommodation, a fitted kitchen, store/utility, three good sized bedrooms and a large bathroom with modern 4 piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled bath and separate shower cubicle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37508682.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6118788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.