3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrook Road, Great Sutton, Ellesmere Port
Offers in Region of
- Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
We are delighted to present for sale with No Onward Chain this deceptively spacious terraced house situated close to amenities and travel links in Great Sutton. The property boasts off-road parking to the front and a good sized garden to the rear. Early viewing is strongly advised!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this three bedroom terraced house situated close to local amenities and travel networks in Great Sutton. The property is being sold with no ongoing chain and offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge and fitted kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property boasts off-road parking to the front and has a good sized rear garden. The property would make a fantastic first time buy, family home or investment and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door and window to front aspect, stairs to the first floor and a radiator.
Lounge 18' 5" x 10' into recess ( 5.61m x 3.05m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators and double glazed patio doors leading to the garden.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 5' 10" ( 2.82m x 1.78m )
The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, partially tiled walls, radiator and a door to the rear porch.
Double door leading to the garden.
Stairs from hall and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 5" into recess x 10' 3" includes wardrobe ( 3.18m into recess x 3.12m includes wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, combi boiler and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 5" plus recess ( 2.36m x 1.96m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower, shaver point, fully tiled walls and a radiator.
To the front of the property there is hedgerow and fenced borders with a laid to lawn garden and a paved area to the side for off-road parking.
Access to the rear via a shared gated passageway to the side of the house. To the rear of the property there is a laid to lawn garden with a patio area and panel fencing borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37510140.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.