2 bedroom apartment for saleStrathearn Drive, Westbury-On-Trym, Bristol
- IDEAL LOCATION FOR ALL HOSPITALS, MOD & AIRBUS
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES!!
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- GREAT INVESTMENT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
Well presented two double bedroom apartment with two bathrooms, two allocated parking spaces & large communal garden in this popular purpose built development; offered for sale with no onward chain would make an ideal investment or home in a convenient location for all HOSPITALS, MOD & AIRBUS.
Ideally situated close to all HOSPITALS, MOD and AIRBUS this property would make an ideal investment or home. Surrounded by landscaped gardens and close to Westbury Village this recent development is offered for sale with no onward chain. This top floor flat has accommodation which includes two double bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, shower room, open plan reception room with fitted kitchen area and utility cupboard. Externally there are two allocated parking spaces. Bristol Free School is a short walk away on Burghill Road. The main bus route to and from Cribbs Causeway and the City Centre is just outside the boundary wall to the grounds.
Communal entrance with stairs to top floor and door opening into
Laminate flooring. Entryphone handset. Loft access. Cloaks cupboard.
Sitting Room 17' 5" x 12' 3" ( 5.31m x 3.73m )
Juliet balcony to front and side with double glazed windows. Ceiling coving. Laminate flooring. Three radiators.
Double glazed window to side elevation. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Space and services for domestic appliances. Built in fridge/freezer. Tiled splashback. Tiled floor. Double doors to
Plumbing for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Tiled splashback.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Ceiling coving. Door to
White suite comprising bath with shower over, w.c. and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splashback. Spotlights. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 12' 6" ( 3.00m x 3.81m )
Double glazed windows to front elevation. Ceiling coving. Radiator.
White shower suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Tiled to dado height. Extractor fan.
There are two allocated parking spaces.
There are extensive, mature and well maintained communal gardens for use of the residents.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37513089.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI104827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.