2 bedroom apartment for saleRiverlight Four, Nine Elms Lane
Withdrawn from Market
- Waterside Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms, One Ensuite
- Two West Facing Balconies
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/ Reception Room
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Fully Equipped Residents' Gym
- Swimming Pool and Spa
- Private Screening Room and Virtual Golf Room
- 999 Year Lease
A spacious apartment of approx. 794 sqft (74.23 sqm) for sale on the 1st floor of phase 4 of St James' forthcoming Riverlight development. This property has 2 double bedrooms, 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite) and further comprises of two balconies, an open plan reception room with full height floor to ceiling windows, a smart integrated kitchen, storage and a utility cupboard. Riverlight is spearheading the Nine Elms re-generation and facilities for residents will include a gymnasium with swimming pool, virtual golf, a cinema screening room, communal gardens, a 24 hour concierge and a selection of on-site commercial units (details yet to be confirmed).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37521300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100870000972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fulham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.