3 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Crowle, Scunthorpe
- GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £200,000
- Three Bed Detached Family House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Contemporary Fitted Bathroom
- Detached Garage & Enclosed Private Garden
- Large Driveway with Ample Parking
GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £200,000. Internally BOASTS CONTEMPORARY good sized rooms throughout Including a large recently refurbished living/dining kitchen with separate utility. Externally offering a LARGE driveway with AMPLE parking & PRIVATE garden to rear. Viewing Advised to fully appreciate!!
A SUPERB three bed detached FAMILY house. Internally BOASTING CONTEMPORARY good sized rooms throughout Including a large recently refurbished living / dining kitchen with separate utility. Externally offering a LARGE driveway with AMPLE parking & PRIVATE garden to rear. VIEWING ADVISED!!
Double glazed door to side, radiator and tiled flooring.
Suite comprising of a WC and wash hand basin, part tiling, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side and colonial door.
Lounge 19' 9" x 14' 8" max ( 6.02m x 4.47m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front and double glazed to side, two radiator, coving, electric fireplace and colonial door.
Dining Room 15' 4" x 12' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.91m )
Open to the kitchen with radiator, spotlights to ceiling and distressed oak laminate flooring.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.45m )
A shaker style fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, radiator, integrated dishwasher, distressed oak laminate flooring, spot lights to ceiling, double glazed window to rear and door to separate utility room.
Matching wall and base units, cupboards, sink and drainer, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, tiled flooring, window to side and door to rear garden.
Stairs from entrance hallway, coving, textured ceiling and double glazed window overlooking side elevation.
Bedroom One 19' 8" x 14' 10" ( 5.99m x 4.52m )
Two double glazed windows to the front elevation and double glazed to side elevation, radiator and colonial door.
Bedroom Two 16' 3" x 12' 3" ( 4.95m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window overlooking side elevation, radiator, coving, textured ceiling and colonial door.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" Max x 11' 1" ( 3.68m Max x 3.38m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving, loft access and colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, free standing roll top bath with claw feet and shower cubicle, radiator, part tiling, tiled flooring, spotlights into ceiling and window overlooking side elevation.
Off Road Parking
Ample off road parking leading to detached garage.
Power, light, up and over doors, single glazed window to the rear and door.
Private Rear Garden
Laid to lawn, patio area, mature gardens with shrub and flower beds and hard standing housing large steel storage shed.
Through Kitchen / Dining Room refurbished December 2014.
Well maintained and kept property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37533816.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.