Residential Development for saleBuilding Plots, Tai Cae Mawr, Llanwrtyd Wells, LD5 4RJ
- A block of development land
- On the Tai Cae Mawr development
- Close to the edge of town
- In the scenic Welsh countryside
- Views of the Eppynt Hills
This is an opportunity to acquire a block of development land on the Tai Cae Mawr development, close to the edge of town of Llanwrtyd Wells.
The planning consent was granted in 2008/09 and this forms part of a larger development. Planning Ref: P/2008/1591.
We understand that there is no affordable housing requirement and this is a genuine sale.
A site layout plan is enclosed, showing the extent of the land.
Llanwrtyd Wells is a small town surrounded by pretty countryside. It has numerous and quirky evens on throughout the year which attract a large number of visitors.
Guide Price £115,000 to £120,000.
The enclosed site plan shows the boundary of the site.
Directions: From Builth Wells take the A483 west towards Llandovery. Enter the town of Llanwrtyd Wells and turn back left onto Ffos Road. At the top turn right into Tai Cae Mawr. Proceed straight ahead and the end the road bears around to your left. The land is on your right.
Services: The majority of the properties on Tai Cae Mawr are connected to mains water, electricity and drainage. The purchaser will need to connect to the appropriate services at their own expense.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James.Dean, Builth Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.