This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Greenan Way, Doonfoot, Ayr
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms (Master en-suite)
- Energy Rating D
3 bedroom detached bungalow in the highly desirable Greenan Way in Doonfoot. Accommodation on offer includes 3 Bedrooms (Master en-suite), Lounge, Kitchen and Bathroom. The property further benefits from an enclosed rear garden and off street parking to the front. Energy Rating D.
Rarely available extended 3 bedroom detached bungalow in highly sought after Greenan Way, Doonfoot. Accommodation extends to lounge, kitchen, bathroom and three double bedrooms.
The lounge is to the front of the property with a large double glazed window and provides access to the front entrance hall and storage cupboard. In the lounge itself here is a central coal effect fire, central heating radiator, TV aerial cabling, Sky+ cabling and a telephone point.
The kitchen features a range of wall and base units, plentiful electrical sockets, 1 and half bowl sink, work surfaces, oven, hob & cooker hood, central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights and is plumbed for a washing machine.
Bedroom 1 is has a window to the side of the property, built-in ceiling spot lighting, built-in wardrobe, central heating radiator and telephone point. This bedroom also benefits from a large stylish en-suite bathroom with built-in storage, towel rail, radiator, bath, WC and vanity sink.
Bedroom 2 is a double with built-in sliding door wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side of the house.
Bedroom 3 has two central heating radiators, windows to the side and rear, door to the back garden and patio doors opening to the patio area to the side of the building.
The bathroom features a towel rail, WC, sink with cupboard underneath and a bath with over-bath shower.
To the front there is a lawned area and mono-blocked driveway.
Energy Rating D.
Lounge 12' 6" at max x 16' 7" at max ( 3.81m at max x 5.05m at max )
Kitchen 9' 7" at max x 11' 5" at max ( 2.92m at max x 3.48m at max )
Bedroom 1 10' 5" at max x 14' 5" plus recess ( 3.18m at max x 4.39m plus recess )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 3 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.