3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGwaunmiskin Road, Beddau, Pontypridd
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- BARGAIN!! BARGAIN!! BARGAIN!!!
- Fully Renovated Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Modern Kitchen / Diner
- En Suite Shower Room & Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Accessible To Amenities
- No Onward Chain
- Viewings Highly Recommended
Renovated detached Bungalow with no onward chain! This is a rare opportunity to acquire a lovely property with a generous plot and within easy reach of local amenities. The property boasts of a brand new Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower Room, neutral decoration throughout and lovely Gardens.
BARGAIN!! BARGAIN!! BARGAIN!!!
RENOVATED DETACHED BUNGALOW IN VILLAGE LOCATION!
Allen & Harris Estate Agents are proud to introduce to the market this completely renovated Bungalow with no onward chain. The property has recently undergone a complete make over and now offers versatile & contemporary accommodation which may only be fully appreciated by an internal viewing.
The property is ideally located within walking distance to amenities including: Shops, Public Transport & Leisure Facilities and is accessible to the Church Village Bypass, A470 and M4.
This detached Bungalow is situated on a lovely plot with ample parking to the front and a generous rear Garden. The accommodation comprises: Reception Hall, Lounge, Spacious Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room, Utility room, three good size Bedrooms with master having En Suite Shower Room and a Bathroom.
The property further benefits from double glazing throughout, gas combination boiler, re plastering throughout, contemporary fixtures and neutral decoration.
To arrange your viewing, please contact a member of the sales team on 01443 237667
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0996-2882-6458-9002-6531.
Double glazed panelled front door to the Hall. Panelled radiator. Power points. Loft access. (Loft is boarded with skylight windows and pull down ladder). Cupboard housing fuse box. White panelled colonial style doors to:
Double glazed window to the front elevation with aspect to the front Garden. Feature fireplace with gas living flame coal effect fire on raised hearth with wooden surround. Power points. Smooth plastered ceiling.
Kitchen / Dining Room 26' 8" x 10' 7" extending to 11' 1" ( 8.13m x 3.23m extending to 3.38m )
A spacious Kitchen / Dining Room.
Dining Room : Double glazed window to the side elevation. Panelled radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring. Smooth plastered ceiling. Spotlights to the ceiling.
A range of matching wall and base units with cupboards and drawers offering ample storage facilities with oak effect doors and complimentary work surfaces over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps. Built in electric oven with electric hob and chimney style extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer. Walls are part tiled. Continuation of wood effect laminate flooring. Feature UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Garden. UPVC double glazed french doors to the side elevation giving access to the Garden. Door to:
Utility Room / Outhouse 16' 2" x 6' ( 4.93m x 1.83m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Double glazed door to the front elevation. Wall mounted gas combination boiler. Smooth plastered ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points.
Bedroom One 12' 8" max x 8' 1" plus door recess ( 3.86m max x 2.46m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Garden. Panelled radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling. Power points. Folding door to:
En Suite Shower Room
A contemporary style three piece suite comprising: fitted shower cubicle with mains pressure shower and tiled walls, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor. Smooth plastered ceiling. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Garden. Panelled radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling. Power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with aspect to the Garden. Panelled radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling. Power points.
A contemporary style three piece suite comprising: panelled Bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Walls are tiled. Tiled flooring. Stainless steel heated towel rail. Extractor. Smooth plastered ceiling. UPVC double glazed obscure window to the front elevation.
The front Garden is enclosed by walling and laid partially to lawn with hedging. Gravelled Driveway extends to the side of the Bungalow to allow for additional parking facilities. Side access to the rear Garden.
The rear Garden is enclosed and of good size. To the rear is a decked sun terrace ideal for table and chairs and there is a second decked sun terrace area approached from the Kitchen French doors. Paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG102959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.