Office for saleTorrington, Devon
1 sq. ft. | £300,000
- Business for sale
* Refurbished office space suitable for multiple tenants, owner occupier, business centre etc
* Central heating, double glazing, electrical trunking
* Gross internal area 5,960 sq.ft (554 sq.m), office accommodation providing circa 4,200 sq.ft (390 sq.m)
* Mix of open plan and cellular office space
* Parking for circa 20 vehicles
Torrington is a small market town with a large agricultural hinterland, situated approximately 7 miles to the south east of the administrative centre of Bideford and approximately 11 miles to the south west of the sub regional centre of Barnstaple.
Beara Head Business Park is situated approximately 0.5 miles North of Torrington, in School Lane, which is also the location for Dartington Crystal Factory and Family Attraction. The premises forms part of a larger Business Park, which has planning consent for additional industrial and business units.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being a two storey detached office premises with brick elevations, under a recently renewed and insulated flat roof. Internally specification includes false ceilings with recessed strip lighting, electrical trunking, double glazing, radiator heating, toilet facilities including DDA compliant fittings on both floors and facility for a lift. The building provides a gross internal area of 5,959 sq.ft (554 sq.m) with an office area of 4,195 sq.ft (390 sq.m), with a mix of open plan and cellular office space. The premises are configured as such that it could be occupied by multiple business tenants. To the front of the premises is a car parking area for circa 20 vehicles.
Our client is inviting offers for the Freehold interest.
Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the Local Planning Authority, Torridge District Council, Tel: (01237) 428700.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own.
Mains electricity, gas, BT line, currently private water and drainage.
Total area Office space
Ground floor 3,173 sq.ft (294.8 sq.m) 2,124 sq.ft (197.4 sq.m)
First floor 2,786 sq.ft (258.9 sq.m) 2,071 sq.ft (192.4 sq.m)
Total 5,959 sq.ft (553.7 sq.m) 4,195 sq.ft (389.8 sq.m)
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-37561143.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JD Commercial, Devon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.