3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbott Clough Avenue, Knuzden
- Beautiful 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Situated in a much sought after location
- Well presented throughout
- Spacious open plan living accommodation
- UPVC conservatory
- Modern fitted kitchen
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Stunning 3 piece family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Viewings highly recommended
Duckworths Estate Agents are proud to offer to the market this stunning 3 bedroom semi detached family home which is situated on this highly regarded residential development in Knuzden. Boasting open plan accommodation throughout, this stunning home has been presented and maintained to a high standard and offers an array of quality modern fixtures & fitting including a stunning fitted kitchen suite . Abbot Clough Avenue is situated close to local town centre amenities and major motorway link roads making it ideal for those who commute. This property will be sure to appeal to young families & first time buyers & must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fire central heating the accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, lounge open to dining area, modern fitted kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms & a 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally the property offers a generous rear garden which is paved, with a large driveway situated to the front with offers ample off road parking. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact Grace on 01254 234 242.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37576557.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6141809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.