2 bedroom flat for saleSouth View, Eaglescliffe
Sold STC £220,000
- A Luxurious Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment set Within The Rookery Development in Eaglescliffe
- Presented to an Excellent Standard & Further Enhanced by High Quality Fittings Throughout
- Constructed by TC Developments Who Have a Reputation for Attention to Detail & Bespoke Specifications
- Impressive Landscaped Communal Grounds Together with Allocated Parking
- Open Plan Lounge with Double Glazed French Doors Leading to a Balcony
- Stunning Kitchen with Quality Units & a Range of Integrated Appliances
- Two Delightful Bedrooms Both with Fitted Wardrobes
- Delightful En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom & Luxurious Bathroom Both with Attractive Feature Tiling
- Gas Central Heating System via Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
- Excellent Location with Convenient Access to Yarm High Street
We are Delighted to Offer For Sale the Release of Luxury Apartments at The Rookery Development in Eaglescliffe. These Stunning Apartments will be Finished to an Exceptionally High Specification & Enhanced by High Quality Fittings. The Development will be Built by the Highly Regarded TC Developments Ltd Who Have Previously Carried Out The Parklands Court Development Nearby. If Purchased Off Plan, Buyers Will Have the Option to Upgrade the Top Quality Kitchen, Bathroom & En-Suite Fittings. There will be Impressive Landscaped Communal Gardens together with Allocated Parking. Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing. Conveniently Situated within Walking Distance of Yarm High Street. The Apartments will be Leasehold on a 199 Year Lease
There Are Only Three Remaining Apartments Left Out of the Fourteen on This Popular Development. Viewing is Therefore Highly Recommended.
With staircase to the upper floors.
With radiator, downlights and door to
With built in storage cupboard, wall lights and radiator.
Open Plan Lounge with Kitchen
6.3m x 4.17m
Lounge area with radiator, downlights and double glazed French doors to the balcony with paved finish and chrome and glass balustrade. The kitchen area provides a bespoke range of fitted wall and base units with complimentary worktops and a Franke one and a half bowl Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in Neff oven, microwave oven and island unit with ceramic hob and extractor fan above. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Radiator, tiled floor and downlights.
4.11m x 3.5m
Double radiator, corner feature double glazed windows and double glazed French doors with a chrome and glass Juliet balcony. Recess with a range of fitted wardrobes.
En-suite Shower Room
2.18m x 1.78m
Double shower with Hansgrohe Shower, Vitra wash hand basin and semi-recessed Grohe low level WC. Attractive wall and floor tiling, chrome effect heated towel rail and downlights.
4.2m x 2.72m
Built in wardrobe/cupboard housing the Ferroli combination boiler. Radiator, double glazed windows to two sides together with a feature corner double glazed window.
2.18m x 1.78m
White three piece suite comprising; Panelled bath with shower over and screen, Vitra wash hand basin set in a vanity unit and semi-recessed Grohe low level WC. Delightful wall and floor tiling, chrome effect heated towel rail and downlights.
Gardens and Parking
Communal landscaped gardens and allocated parking.
We are unable to confirm whether the services, central heating system etc, are in satisfactory working order. It would be prudent therefore for any prospective purchaser to ensure any such systems/appliances are tested prior to completion of any purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37584495.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR150275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.