3 bedroom town house for salePortland Place, Waterhouses, STOKE-ON-TRENT
- Three Storey End Town House
- Kitchen, Lounge/Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Off Road Parking and Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal Holiday Let
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This beautifully presented modern three storey end town house is located within a small development of similar properties on the edge of the Peak District National Park and is constructed of natural lime stone. The property has a pleasant rear garden and off road parking.
Located within a select development of similar properties on the edge of the Peak District National Park this three storey end town house is being offered for sale with no onward chain. The property is constructed of attractive natural limestone and in brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, breakfast kitchen and lounge/diner. To the first floor the landing leads to two bedrooms and the bathroom and a stairs case leads to the second floor and further bedroom. Outside there is a tarmacadam driveway which provides off road car standing for two cars and is bordered by decorative dry stone wall. To the rear there is a pleasant cottage style garden.
The property is located within easy access of the local shops and amenities on offer in Waterhouses and is within walking distance of bus routes. There is an abdundance of walking and cycling trails close by for those who enjoy outdoor pursuits
With radiator, door to front, Karndean flooring, stairs off to first floor accommodation and understairs storage cupboard.
With wall mounted oil fired boiler, extractor, Karndean flooring, tiled splashbacks, hand wash basin and wc.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 10' 4" ( 2.36m x 3.15m )
With a range of wall and base mounted units with rolled edge work surfaces, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, Karndean flooring, integrated appliances comprising dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric oven and hob with extractor over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, double glazed window to front and radiator.
Lounge / Diner 15' 4" maximum narrowing to 8' 8" x 16' 9" maximum ( 4.67m maximum narrowing to 2.64m x 5.11m maximum )
With two radiators, Karndean floor, electric coal effect fire with granite effect hearth and insert and wooden fire surround and mantel, double glazed window to rear, doors leading to rear.
First Floor Landing
With radiator and stairs off to second floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
With radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 9' minimum x 8' 9" ( 2.74m minimum x 2.67m )
With skylight, radiator and some sloping roofs.
First Floor Store Room
With plumbing and eave cupboard storage space.
With three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over, hand wash basin and wc, double glazed window to front, radiator, spotlighting and extractor.
Second Floor Landing
With storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 11" minimum ( 2.77m x 2.72m minimum )
With skylight, eave storage cupboard space, radiator. NB there are some sloping ceilings.
The property has a driveway for vehicle parking to the front. There is access down the side of the property to the rear, where there is a private garden with views of open countryside. The rear garden is mainly slabbed, is enclosed and has low maintenance shaled garden with raised borders and there is also an oil tank. The private garden is perfect for summer entertaining.
The Vendor informs us there is 18 months remaining on the NHBC for the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37595304.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN102962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.