Shop for salePorlock,Somerset
Offers in Region of £69,950
- Business for sale
- Prime trading location within popular Exmoor village
- Prominent retail premises suitable for variety of trades
- Suitable for owner occupiers / investors alike
Minehead 6 miles. Set within the hills of Exmoor, Porlock lies to the north with many areas overlooking the Bristol Channel. It is a traditional village with wide variety of shops, cafes, hotels and restaurants.
The property is situated in a central High Street location of this popular destination Exmoor village. There are assorted retail operators in the immediate vicinity. The property is located centrally between the village car parks.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The building provides well appointed accommodation consisting of a ground floor shop with return frontage, stripped floor boards, spot lighting, changing room, small stock area and rear kitchenette. Our clients rent a car parking space close by for £120 per annum.
Our clients are inviting offers for the freehold interest, which includes the long leasehold interest of the adjoining shop and first floor flat, both of which attract a ground rent payable to the Freeholders of £125 per annum and £250 per annum respectively. The shop is currently let on a short term basis at a concessionary rent of £4,200 per annum, vacant possession of the property can be offered if desired.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
We understand the current occupiers are currently benefiting from 100% business rates relief. Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the Local Authority.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
26'10 x 14'6 (8.20m x 4.40m) Return fronted shop, stripped floor, night storage heater, spotlighting, electric security grill, changing room, stock area, rear kitchenette and toilet with low level w.c. plus wash hand basin
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients' properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the joint sole selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-37609737.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JD Commercial, Devon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.