3 bedroom detached house for saleHighclere Road, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
Sold STC £200,000
- Detached house
- Corner plot
- Three bedrooms
- En suite
- 17 ft Lounge
- Kitchen diner
- Downstairs cloakroom
* £1000 Buyer's Incentive
* AUDIO TOUR ON THIS PROPERTY
* Rarely available detached 3 bedroom house on a corner plot
* En suite
* 17 ft Lounge
* Kitchen diner
* Downstairs cloakroom
Secure pvcu double glazed front door to:
3.07m x 5.23m (10'1" x 17'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, wooden flooring, door to:
5.77m x 2.36m (18'11" x 7'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built in fridge freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, built in electric double oven, built in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, wooden flooring, secure pvcu double glazed patio doors to garden.
1.24m x 0.76m (4'1" x 2'6"). Two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled splashbacks, wooden flooring, pvcu double glazed window to side.
2.29m x 4.80m (7'6" x 15'9"). Integral single garage.
First Floor Landing
Fitted carpet, access to loft area, airing cupboard, radiator, door to:
3.35m x 3.40m (11' x 11'2"). Fitted carpet, pvcu double glazed window to rear, two double wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, radiator, door to:
En Suite Bathroom
1.55m x 1.27m (5'1" x 4'2"). Three piece suite with pedestal wash hand basin, shower area with power shower and close coupled wc, tiled surround, vinyl flooring, pvcu frosted double glazed window to side, radiator.
3.43m x 2.62m (11'3" x 8'7"). Fitted carpet, pvcu double glazed window to front, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
3.12m x 2.46m (10'3" x 8'1"). Fitted carpet, pvcu double glazed window to front, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
2.49m x 1.73m (8'2" x 5'8"). Three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled surround, vinyl flooring, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Corner plot with a variety of shrubs to the front and a driveway leading to garage. Rear garden is enclosed by wooden timber panelled fence, mainly laid to lawn, gated side access to front, wooden garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37610511.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.