This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom house for sale
Meyrick Park Crescent, Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3 Reception rooms
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 en suite bath/shower rooms
- Family bathroom/shower room
- Detached office/studio
Bournemouth travel interchange - 1.9 miles
A338 in and out of Bournemouth - 1.3 miles
Bournemouth International Airport - 7.1 miles
Meyrick Park with a challenging 18 hole golf course - With in a short stroll
Bournemouth town centre and beaches - 2.3 miles
Highly regarded Talbot Heath School - 1.2 miles
West Hants lawn tennis club - 0.6 miles
This exceptional double bay fronted, turn of the century house is positioned on an extensively landscaped plot and situated in one of Bournemouth's most prestigious residential areas. The property has been extensively refurbished over the years, a programme which has been continued and enhanced by the present owners using only the highest quality fixtures and fittings.
Features of this property include: deep skirtings, high ceilings, sash windows, stained and leaded light doors and windows, fully restored cast iron radiators, stripped solid wood doors, stained and polished solid wood floorboards.
- Substantial detached family residence positioned over two floors
- Approximately 3294 sq/ft- 306.0 sq .m of accommodation
- Original character features fused with contemporary high quality fixtures and fittings
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room with direct access to decked terrace and garden beyond
- 2 luxury fitted en suite bath/shower rooms and main family bathroom
- Contemporary design kitchen incorporating the highest quality hand-made 'SieMatic' units
- Integrated 'Miele' and 'Gaggenau' kitchen appliances.
- Two addition reception rooms offering versatility of use
- Study/hobbies room with access to terrace
- Spacious L shaped entrance hall with a stunning turned spindle stair case returning to the first floor landing and creating an attractive gallery
- Planning permission for a loft conversion
- Decked terrace with externally linked sound system
- Separate entrance from Dunbar Road giving access to a multi purpose detached office/studio measuring approximately 16'75" (L) X 12' 83" (W)
- Private westerly facing garden with dining and lawned areas
- Sweeping driveway, leading to double garage and providing ample off road parking.